Shot 37

Shot 37 ...

The episode starts with a smirking swara turning behind after having a smirk with pinch of anger on her nose she saw a person standing somewhat far away from her soon her anger turned into a big smile ....the person smirked back at her and left from there after signing her something ...she smiled rubbed her nose and left downstairs ...

@ downstairs ::::
Abhiya ishveer were having coffee sitting in the lawn ... while sanskar was playing with the devil's ....

Papa we will stay here only this house is sooooo good said swayam running behind sanskar who was having basketball ...
Haan and this house is beautiful too I love it papa says tani ...while adee and kiara too nodded and they were playing with him ....

Swara comes there and heard their talk she looked at sanskar with swani ...and went towards them ...

Haan babies we will stay here only as the main thing has to end here she said and sanskar looked on confused ...

And what's that ??? He asked while she just smiled at him ....

Arav comes from behind and looked at all of them ...I think I should leave now guys he said swasan looks on ...

Arey Arav stay here for some more time na after all we met after so many days Ranveer said ...devils too asked him to stay ....

I too wanted to stay but actually I had a imp meeting to be done soo I'll leave he said ...and devils I'll meet up soon ..
Ok if u have work then go ....swara said while others nodded ...

Thank u so much arav uncle for these bands the devil's said showing the wrist bands while he smiled ...and swasan bids him bye ...soon he left after having a confuse expression on his face ...

Swasan ishveer and abhiya stayed there for sometime ordered their dinner ...and sat to have it ...

Sanskar sees swara and holds her hands what happen swara you look worried ....she nodded in no and took her hand back and they had their dinner soon all left back for gadodia mansion ...as only two days were left ...

2 days passed by the preparations for the wedding were on everyone were hell exciteddd about it ishveer abhiya devils were too enjoying each n everything about India ....swara was asusual in her revenge taking mode she was trying several ways so that she can hurt sanskar ...and sanskar he was confused by her behaviour since they came here she was behaving strange but he lefts his thoughts back ...don't want to make a single mistake again so that he can loose his family ....lil the poor man knows what's gonna come up ...

Wedding day :::
The whole gadodia mansion was decorated beautifully ...and the things were going on perfectly ...Swara woke up and saw sanskar sleeping beside her peacefully she looked at him and kissed his cheeks asking him to wake up ...
Arey siyappa queen let me sleep for sometime nah plzz he said and digged his face under his pillow ..

No just get up we all have to go temple today sanskar you forgot ??? She asked ...

Nah I didn't forgot and if I forgot too then my devil wife is there nah he said and pecked her lips while she gets shocked ..

Devil haan she said with anger with he laughed and pulled her cuddling more n more into her ...

Let's sleep for some more time na Jaan plzzz he said and if u say no too then I am not gonna listen anything he continued nuzzling his face in her neck kissing her ...

Ok fine she said giving up at him and cuddles him more tightly digging her nails in his neck ...

Ouch you have really became vamp ? he said while she tightens her grip and bites on his neck giving a love bite ...you can't win over me Mr maheswari ...and don't even try to as I'll never let u succeed now she ended while he looked at her ...