Shot27

Shot 27 ...

The episode starts with swara coming down after crying n crying session ..she sees Ishveer sitting worried ...Ranveer was consoling ishani as she was hell worried for sanskar ...

What happen Bhai ??? Bhabhi and sanskar how he came here ???? She aksed ..???

Wo swara he is Abhay frnd so he came here to attend his wedding said ranveer ..still worried ...for sanskar ..

Acha..she said when she heard some familiar foot steps she turned and got shocked seeing sanskar coming with Abhay with bandages ...she stands there numb seeing him ..tears formed in her eyes seeing his condition ...

He looked at her back with painful eyes leading to eye lock between them which was broken by Ranveer ..
(Tu Jaane na plays in BG ....♥♥♥♥)..

Acha Kiya Abhay Jo sanskar ko Yaha le aaya ..Ranveer said ..and looked at sanskar ..

Par Bhai why u called me here sanskar said bowing down his head ...swara was looking at him only he was not maintaining any eye contacts ..

See sanskar I don't know anything but you will stay with us till u get completely fine and it's my order and if u think me as your brother really then u have to stay here Ranveer said ..looking at ishani and swara who was worried about sanskar ...

But Bhai ....sanskar said and get interrupted by Swara Bhai I need to talk to you ..she said and they both went to aside ..
While ishani asks Abhay and sanskar to sit ...

Why u aksed him to stay here Bhai ??? Swara asked with tears in her eyes ..
For ishani swara he lied ..and continued..... see her condition she got her brother after many years so don't u think so shona.... ishani needs sanskar ..n thought somewere u also needs him swara n I know what I am doing is right ..

Swara thought for something and nods as she too wanted sanskar to stay there ..she was looking at him still worried seeing his condition ...

They came towards hall ..and ranveer asked him sanskar his decision ..

If no one have any problems here ..Bhai then I will stay here said sanskar not meeting his eyes with anyone ..

(Sanam Teri kasam plays ♥♥♥)

Good then I'll leave said Abhay and left from.there ...waving bye to piya ..

Come sanskar I'll.show you your room said ishani and sanskar nod ..

Swara went to kids room and slept hugging kids ..she cried again ..

Ishani shows sanskar his room and asks how are you sanskar ..????
I am.fine Mrs gadodia he said and left inside.... ishani felt bad and left from there ...while sanskar went inside and took swara pic and sat down crying n crying ...
.

Next morning ....
Sanskar woke up and saw his luggage there and he got freshen up and his pa called him ...telling the meeting is fixed at 11 ..

He got ready and went downstairs where kids were playing he saw them and smiled ..swara got ready ..in her clothes looking hot and came there sanskar looked at her and smiled ...she ignored him .. Karan and Surbhi too came there with virat ..and greeted sanskar ...

Good morning maaa adee Kiara and swayam said and hugged swara as soon as they saw swara ...sanskar smiled looking at them ..he didn't thought that much why devils are referring swara as maa ...and was just seeing the bond swara shares with the trio ....

Bhai I am going swara said looking at sanskar and left from there ...they could ask her anything ....

Sanskar come have breakfast ?? Ranveer said ..no Bhai I have work too ..I'll be back soon he left ...too for his work ..
.

@ S.T industries ...
Swara entered her cabin where her pa informed her that meeting with
S. M industries was held at 10 ...she said okay and get back to her work ....

Sanskar came in with arav ..and they both went to ranveer cabin ...where Tia informs them that mam is in her cabin ...they went to swara cabin ..and knocked ..

Come in swara said and sanskar entered followed by arav they again got shocked seeing each other ....before swara could say anything ..Tia came there and told that sanskar is owner of S.M industries..

Come sit swara said and sanskar sat ..Ranveer came there and pretended as he didn't knew about sanskar being owner of S.M ...

What a suprise sanskar ...I didn't thought that u may be owner of S.M ..

Yeah same I didn't thought S.T is of miss swara he said ..while swara looked at him numb..

So shall we proceed with the terms and conditions ..Ranveer said and swara nodded ...

All the while swasan were stealing glances of each other ...and finally they signed on the legal documents ...and became official partners ..

Tia arav and ranveer left from swara cabin and sanskar was going from there when he collided with chair ...
Sanskar she said and he looked at her ..she make him sat ...and caress for his wounds I...u should be resting at home why u came to work ...always work work u will never change ...what's this sanskar ....she said scolding him ...he smiled knowing that she still cares for him after what he did all with her ...

Swara see him staring at her and came back to senses ..and was going to say something when she got a phone call ...

As soon as she saw the caller name she got happy and picked up the call ...
What's this haan you got time now talking to me haan ??? ...u know how much I missed you ..not even me everyone is missing u come back soon ....yes yes u come.back then I'll give u tight huggy just come back I am missing you shoooooo much baby she said and disconnected the call and saw sanskar staring at her..feeling hell jealous..and...Says ..wo..Mr maheswari ..u are still here you can go ...she turned ..to other side ...

Okay MRS MAHESWARI ...I'll go ..if u want he said with painful.voice and left from.there ..she turned and looked at him going ..and recalled his word Mrs maheswari and gets teary eye ..
Screen freezes ...
.
Precap : finally sanskar will know swayam real identity ...
.
So how was the shot guys ??? ..
Thanks to all those who.commented ..
Love u all ...

Do read keep commenting n stay tuned ..