Shot 22

Shot 22 ..

The episode starts with flashback continues ..swara came from behind and ishani got shocked seeing her ..

Swara she said and got happy seeing her she looked at ranveer and he nods saying it's true ....

She sat on her knees infront of swara and apologize to swara ....

I am soo sorry for what I had done with you swara I am sorry for everything I know a sorry can't give you what I snachted she cried ..n cried ...

swara made her stand no need Di ... It's was not yours mistake my fate is like that only ..swara too cried ..

Shona plzz yaar don't cry it's not good for your health ranveer said ..holding her to support ...

Haan Bhai said swara wiping her tears .
..and aksed him to marry ishani ..

So ishani will u marry me ??? Asked ranveer again ..U wanna marry me ranveer ??? ..she aksed ..???

Yess coz somewere it was my mistake too and I wanna make everything fine ..ranveer replied ..

Swara u forgave me ???? ..ishani asked ...and turned looked at her ..

No di I can't forgive u soo easily ..it will take time to heal my wounds ..said Swara turning to other side ..

Swara u said right I had done so bad with you now I'll set everything right for u and sanskar ..it's my promise ..

No di if u want me to forgive sanskar and you ... u have to promise me u will not tell sanskar that i am alive ..ishani got shocked ..

But swara he loves you .soo much and I apologize it's not his mistake swara it was me plzz forgive him ...said ishani

Yeah I know di ...but still.i wanted this said swara ....I am forgiving you coz of Bhai ...I don't want him to stay away from his love bcoz of me ..plzz agree to me ...swara said ...

Ishani thought for a while and promised swara that she will not tell sanskar anything ..as she didn't knew where sanskar went after that incident coz he had ended all ties with ishani ..she tried to find him but of no use as no one knows where sanskar went ...

Raman ravi akash and their wife's comes there ..and ask ishani to get ready for their wedding ..

Then Ishveer got married but still swara didn't forgave ishani ...she agreed to their wedding coz she wanted ranveer to get his love ...

Ishani still felt guilty she went for her surgery it was a painful one surgery everyone was praying for her health .. she became alright ..still no change in swara ..then they got to know about their Anita maasi death(piya mum) then all moved to London where swara gave birth ..everyone was soo happy ishani too was expecting this made their happiness doubled .

Ishani n swara was getting normal towards each other ranveer was happy to see his family ...

Swayam was weak since birth and swara got skin allergy so she was not allowed to touch them that was when ishani took care of swayam for 2 months like his own mother swara felt repentance in ishani eyes she took care of swayam ..not caring about her own babies ..this melted swara and her every attempt that finally ishani improved and she forgave ishani after the kids birth from.then they are living happily ....)
Flashback ends ..

Ishani was crying and ranveer was consoling her ...

Shh ishani stop crying I can't see u and shona crying ever ...

But ranveer whatever swara is because of me only she is not with sanskar now bcoz of ..my mistakes she said ..

Yeah she didn't wanted to forgive sanskar but trust me we will set everything right u trust me ???? ...he asked ..looking at her ..

More than myself she said and they hugged ...
.

Next scene :::::

INDIA ... ...

A beautiful scenario of city is showing with the busiest roads and people in hustle bustle ... A hot handsome guy is shown standing near his stylish car in his black n white formals ..his eyes shows pain his face had guilt .. but he had smile on his lips ..he went inside the orphanage ...

All the kids smile seeing him and hugged him tightly..

We knew you would come to meet us said one of the kid ..

Haan fir then I had to come here for my kids he said smiling at the kids ...

A lady in mid 50's comes there and pat on his shoulder ...sanskar beta ..

(Yeah yeah ab guess karliya pata hai mujhe...dekho dikha Diya tumhàre sanskar ko ????...)

Ji badi maa he said and smiled at the lady
Come I need to talk to you beta she said and sanskar called his pa and. He distribute the gifts among the children while sanskar and lady went inside to talk ..

(In this ff there is no biological relation between sanskar and badi maa...)

Everything fine badi maa ?? Sanskar asked looking at her ..

Yeah sanskar I wanna thank you tumne in Sab bacho ko naya ghar dediya ....jeene ki wajah Dedi tum bhtt ache ho sanskar she said ..and gave her blessings to sanskar ...

No need badi maa this is just small repentance for my crime ..I don't want any kid to suffer ..bcoz of other mistakes he said and tears forms in his eyes ..

Badi maa wipes it and says u are so good sanskar may u long live ..he smiled and said I have to go for meeting she nods and
Sanskar looks at one small kid and says if I wouldn't have done stupidity then my kid will also be playing with me and swara swara like this he went to the kids played with them left from there after spending some time with kids ...

He went inside his S.M industries and went directly to his cabin when his pa
Let the pa name arav comes there ...

Any ??? Imp.thing arav ??? He asked checking out the files in his lappy ..

Yeah sir actually the partnership with S B Industries ..which we want to do from past 6 months finally they are ready to do partnership with us he said smiling
..
Ohh that's good it's beneficial for us sanskar said while arav nodded ...

Well whose company that was ..the owner of the company ..name ?..what his name ????...he asked ..

Ahh sir not his it's her that owner is a lady she had gained everything just in past 2 years ...he said while sanskar was shocked ...

Ohh that's nice he said n thinks lady huh I should have guessed it she had taken 6 months for confirmation ..only ladies can show this much attitude but this deal is beneficial for me ....I had to start a new assignment for kids and women's ..welfare..
He came out of his thoughts when he heard a knock on the door ...

Come in he said and a hot guy entered sanskar smiled seeing him arav left from there ...

Abey saale u are working still said the man snachting the laptop from his hand ...

Huh abhay just give it back to me ..
(So the guy was abhay sanskar childhood buddy ...and pia fiance ...)

No i wont ..he said while sanskar frowns ..and sat there ..while Abhay looks at him smiling ...

Screen freezes ...
.
Precap : Abhay to convince sanskar to come London ...with him ..and ..khud dkh Lena ...
.
So so hows the shot ???? ...
Hope u all like it ...
Thanks to all guys for your lovely comments ..
Do comment if u want next one ..

Jaldi jaldi comments dedo I promise next episode jaldi milega???..
Do read keep commenting n stay tuned ..