Shot 33

Shot 33

The episode starts with sanskar hugging his cute babies swara smiled seeing them the kids hugged him back doubling his happiness he has tears in his eyes but he didn't let them come out or else his cute devils may question him he broke the hug when swara kept a hand on his shoulder .....

We will play basketball ball then you will know tani how good sanskar uncle plays swayam said and smiled at tani ...
Swayam he is not your uncle baby swara replied and swani looked at her confused ...

Sanskar looked at Swara and gestured her to not to say them about him being their father in anxiety of how will they react but swara gestured him that everything would be fine ..

Mummy ??? What u are saying ??? He is sanskar uncle na swayam replied and looked at swara ...

No baby he is not uncle he is your PAPA she said and the devil's got shocked ...

Papa swani whispered and looked at sanskar confused ...then where was he till this time ??? Tani said while swayam continued why u didn't said before as he was staying with us from soo many days na mumma swayam said ...

Hogaya siyappa ishveer murmured slowly ...and adee and kiara looked at them....

Wo....wo...swayam tani ...yesss babies tani was at her camp and mumma want to give you suprise that's why she didn't told before sanskar said trying to convince them ..

But ??? I met you when I came back from camp then why u didn't told me that you are my papa tani said ...

Abey meri choti siyappa jasoos sanskar thinks and doesn't know what to continue further he n swara looked at each other ...didn't knew what to say further
...

Hahah jaise maa baap waise bache ek dumm tashan wale ishveer murmured only to be get a death glare from swasan ...they kept quiet ...

Haan swara maa plzz tell us na adee and kiara too said ...

Sorry babies I'll didn't met you both before ...papa did a huge mistake that's why didn't met you before now your mumma and papa had patched up sanskar said and swara looked on and smiles ...

I am sooo happy buddy that you are my papa now I'll play basketball with you anytime swayam said happily ...yeah now I'll not share my mumma with you swayam tani replied and hugged swara while swayam hugged sanskar ...

Awwwwww sooo cute piya said and clicked a pic of the cute maheswari family ..

Papa swani shouted and hugged sanskar and he pulled swara too ...sanskar was very much happy that he got everything back in his life what he lost by his
crime ..swara was happy as now she would fulfilled her dreams ...devils were happy as they got their father ...

Papa swani said together and sanskar looked at them ...

Haan meri jaans bolo ??? Sanskar replied and smiled at them ...

We want to see your wedding images swani said making swasan shocked as from where they will get their wedding album now ..????...

Wo it was there in our India house babies swara said trying to cover up the matter ..

Areyyy I had your wedding album with me ishani said and smiled at them she went to brought it ...while swara pulled sanskar aside ...

Huh siyappa queen mere bacho ko apne jaisa jasoos Bana dala haan sanskar said and does his one eye brow up ...

Huh what does this means by mere bacho ko wo mere bache hai samjhe tum sanskar she replied ...

Hamare hamare bache sanskar said making her smile widely ...thanks for such cute suprise swara sanskar said ..