Shot 26

Hello guys I am backkkk again ??????...how are you all ???

So shall we start ???..
Nahi nahi guys don't worry jaldi hi Mila dungi swasan ko ????...par u have to wait ??as many wanted me not to forgive him and may wants me to forgive him ..

No more bak bak let's start ...
??????????????
Recap : swasan face off ...

Shot 26 ..
The episode starts with swasan breaking the hug and looked at each other with pain filled eyes ..sanskar again holds her face by his hands ...

I...am..so happy to see you ..sw..ara I can't ..even describe ...I am sorry...he said and joined her forehead with his ....
(Sajna ve plays in BG .....♥♥♥♥♥)

Swara moved away from him and slightly pushed him ..

Who are you ???? Haan ??? ...she asked breaking his heart into millions of pieces ...I don't know who are you ...

Swara ??? What u are saying haan ..sanskar asked ..

As far as I knew you are no one to me you are complete stranger for me ..swara said with ...anger filled voice ..and blood red eyes ...

I know swara u are very angry with me I know I have done very bad with you plzz forgive me once I promise I'll set everything ..right ..I promise I'll never ever hurt you ...you can't even imagine how I was living these years ...sanskar said ..pain in his voice ....

I died that day only sanskar when you didn't trusted me ...I tried to explain u each n everything but did u heard me no u didn't ..still I stayed with you to change you but you didn't change ...I don't need you now ..don't come behind me ..I hate you and will hate you till my last breathe swara says with tears rushing out of her eyes ..

Acha....if u hate me then why these tears seeing a stranger haan tell me nah ..why u are crying seeing me I am a stranger rytt..sanskar said ...????

U will never understand this sanskar I don't need to give you an answer ..so please leave ...she shouted ....

She went to her room sanskar went behind her but she closed the door and started crying more ...sanskar was standing outside the door ....

Plzz swara plzz open the door don't do this with me swara ..plzzz ...he said banging the door ...after few mins ..

They both sat on the either sides of the door ....crying n crying ...

Okay swara if u don't want to open the door it's okay I'll not force you ..I have lost you by my mistake and I'll win your love again ...you are listening nah I love you ...his voice choked ...and plz don't cry I am going ...I'll come back to take my lady love he said and wiped his tears and went from there while swara cried badly ....

He went downstairs and told Abhay that he has to leave due to some work ..ishani called him but he ignored her and went ...

Swara was crying badly in her room recalling everything what happen with her ...

How can I forgive you haan ??? How can I when u had done so much ..sanskar still you want me to forgive you I didnt wanted to meet you ever ...but again this fate ...no ..no I can't forgive you I can't trust you again you have always broke my trust ...now I'll never forgive you ..she cried n cried ...
(Hamari adhuri kahani plays in the BG...♥♥♥♥♥...)
.
They both were hell sad it's sooooooooooooooo many years it was a high shock for them ...to see each other after so many years ...

On the other side ..
Sanskar condition was not less he was walking lifelessly on roads ..recalling swara and the tortures he did ...I am so happy too see you but you are right in your place how can u trust a person who broke your trust several times ..I had done so much bad with you ..I got my life back today and I promise myself I'll win you back ..if I had to do anything I'll do ....i have to win your trust back swara ...I can't loose you this time ....I love you swara I can't even describe you... the days I have seen he was crying badly ...walking on road ..when a car hit him ...he fall on the floor .....
.

Next scene ::: ..
Ishani made kids slept in their room and came down mibir already left as function ended long back Abhay ishani Ranveer and piya were sitting in hall ...

I am hell worried for swara she is not opening the door she didn't even had her dinner said ranveer ...

I'll go and see her said ishani ....and made her have dinner too ..she ended ..

No she needs to cry she needs to get out her emotions ishani Ranveer said with teary eye ..when Abhay got a call ..

What ???????? He said standing up all got worried ...

What happen aksed piya ...???? Worried seeing Abhay ..

Wo ..sanskar ...Abhay said ...

What happen to him ishveer asked worriedly ..

Wo he met with a small accident Abhay said ...and they got shocked ..
I'll go and see him ..he continued while ishani said I'll come with you ..

No Bhabhi it was nothing serious just a small accident u don't worry I'll take care Abhay assured and left ...

What's is happening with them ...said ishani crying badly ...
.

Next scene :::::
Sanskar was in hospital ..he got hit on his forehead and some injuries on hands ..when Abhay comes there ..

Saale Tu khayal nahi rakh Sakta tha Kya ???? He aksed shouting ..

Arey yaar nothing serious ..see I am fit and fine ..

Yes yes I can see that ..Abhay said and they both were going back house when Ranveer called them ...

Acha Bhai ..oky I'll come with him haan Bhai okay ...he said and sanskar looked at him ...

What happen ?? Sanskar asked ..trying to get up off bed ...

Ranveer Bhai asked his to come GM ryt now ..he replied ...

But why ??? Sanskar aksed ..??? ..as he got scared what of swara had done anything to her ...

Don't know let's go there then we will know he replied and both left for GM ..
.
Precap : sanskar to stay at GM ...

So how was the shot ??? ..
Hope u all like It ..
Thanks to all who commented on last one ..??????...
Love u all sooooooooooooooo much ..

And revelation of HER will be in some days ...???..no of you guessed right too ..let's see who is she...

Do read Keep commenting n stay tuned ..