My Hero🦸‍♂️

****Nadezda means hope and is of Slavic origin****

****Vāsuki-Nāgī****

****Vāsuki is a Nāgarāja he is one of the King serpents of Hindu and Buddhist religion****

****Nāgī is the female Nāga which is the Sanskrit word which basically refers to a "serpent" or "snake" the term Naga in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism denotes divine, semi-divine deities, or a semi-divine race of half-human half-serpent beings that resides in the heavenly Patala (netherworld) and can occasionally take human form they are principally depicted in three forms: wholly humans with snakes on the heads and necks; common serpents or as half-human half-snake beings Nāgarāja is seen as the king of nāgas and nāginis they are common and hold cultural significance in the mythological traditions of many South and Southeast Asian cultures.... according to Wikipedia)****

Nadezda Vāsuki-Nāgī sat at the bar in a sexy skimpy mini dress that she hates wearing

Nadezda Vāsuki-Nāgī sat at the bar in a sexy skimpy mini dress that she hates wearing.... it was the only thing her father would ever allow her to wear.... she was trying her hardest to ignore the on lookers who kept undressing her with their eyes as they offer to "show her a good time".... "leave me alone!!"  Chase hears a soft beautifully alluring frightened voice say as he walks into the club after a day of training he scours the room looking for the source of the ethereal voice when his eyes lock on a recherché woman at the bar who was surrounded by a bunch of rowdy, sex crazed, drunk men the exquisite woman looked frightened as she tried her hardest to bury herself in the part of the bar she was standing at while surrounded and he felt that it was his duty to protect her so he walked over to where they were as one of the men went to touch her and he grabbed the man by the wrist and said in a deep threatening voice "I believe the lady told you to leave her alone"  the group of men look over at him and scoff "we're just having a little fun!"  one of them replies Chase looks over at the sensuously sultry woman who's eyes met his and he noticed that they glimmered with fear as he says "it doesn't look like she's having any fun"  one of the men seemed to have enough as he tried to punch Chase whose fast reflexes helped him move out of the way just in time and a fight broke out as the men all ganged up on Chase.... Nadezda's eyes met the man who was about to become her "hero" and even though she was still afraid there was something else that started growing within her a emotion she has never felt before and she didn't know what it was or how to explain it but it was a warm feeling one that some would call.... love.... and it frightened her even more there was only ONE man who would EVER love her for he had DEMANDED that it was so.... her father.... it wasn't the men themselves that frightened her but what her father would do if he found out that someone else was paying attention to her he made sure she never learned how to defend herself so that added to her fear the fact that she had no idea how to handle the situation she was now in the man that came to her rescue sure did though she did start to worry about him when the fight broke out but the scariest part about it all was that he seemed to be having.... fun.... beating those men until they were down and stayed down his once tense body seemed to relax as soon as the fight started and as soon as it stopped her rescuer reached for her hand and waited patiently until she timidly took his waiting hand and he gently lead her out of the club.... "are you alright?!"  Chase calmly asks the enthralling woman before him who nods still wearing that same frightened expression on her face he tried once again to get her to talk this time by introducing himself "names Chase"  he finally got what he wanted when she replies in a soft timid voice that was still as mesmerizing as he remembered it being when he heard it before when it was full of fear but the thing that surprised him the most was what she said after she introduced herself "Nadezda.... you should go!.... I was supposed to meet my father here and he doesn't like it when other men pay attention to me"  he opens his mouth to say something and she begs softly "please!.... just go!!"  he bows before her then turns and walks away just as a silver car pulls up and parks beside her and a man in a suit climbs out and walks over to her....