Chapter 2

Clementine's world was spinning, the little boy she has practically raised by her self was dead. He was dead. AJ was dead. He can't be dead, she thought to herself. She didn't even realize what was happening until she was snapped out of her daze by Violet tugging her back by her arm as one of the other walkers tried to make a grab for her. Aasim and Ruby ran up to them killing them, they left AJ so they could see what Clem wanted to do, knowing that he was practically her son. 

"Clem?", Violets voice is what broke her out of her thoughts again. She was looking worriedly at her.

Clementine didn't reply, she just pulled out her knife and approached AJ with shaky legs. She figured AJ must have been blown off the boat by the explosion and maybe broke his leg or something like that because he was moving slow. She put her hand on AJ's forehead to keep him from getting any closer, honestly, she surprised she wasn't bitten by him. She raised the knife with a very shaky hand and hesitated at first but then slowly plunged the knife into his temple, effectively killing walker AJ.

Clementine felt numb as she let out a choked sob that had forced it's way out. She fell to her knees sobbing and took AJs head in her hands and closed his eyes and then, before anyone could make a move to comfort her, she screamed, she screamed because the only person that she has known most of her life was dead, she screamed because like Lee and Kenny, and everyone else she has lost AJ was dead, her little Goofball was dead.

A/N: I know I said I would update LATER this week and I literally Just updated but I got bored and had spare time so yeah here's another crapy chapter with my crappy writing.