Chapter Three

*Sorry for my absence, guys. I've been dealing with some health issues lately (as has the hubby) and things are just starting to get back to normal.*

•Callie•

•Callie•

After the fiasco with Janis and Eoin and that disastrous 'conversation' with Gray, I was glad for the Friday workday to be over.

If it wasn't for Blade and Letha's engagement party tonight, I'd already be on the back of Gray's bike, hanging onto his taut ribbed stomach for dear life as he flew down the highway to my studio apartment right off the Strip a few miles away from the clubhouse.

But, instead, I'm sitting in the back of an Uber, scrolling through my phone and awkwardly responding to the flirty driver up front.

I don't even have it in me to be nice or scare him off. I just want to be out of this car and sipping on something stronger than the bottle of vitamin water perched between my knees.

A quick look behind me gets me a full view of the sandy haired prospect tailing the Uber, no helmet and his dark button down shirt fluttering open nearly all the way to his navel.

My pussy clenches at just the sight of his legs wrapped around his bike and I want nothing more than to straddle his lap on that very bike and take him for a ride instead.

Shaking away my naughty thoughts and images of Gray's cock and making a mental note to ditch my soaked panties when I make it to the Den, I turn back around in the leather seat and meet the drivers eyes in the rear view mirror. He averts his gaze and I bring my phone back up to scroll through my texts.

Anytime that doesn't require us to appear at the clubhouse or somewhere my brother or the rest of the guys are going to be, Gray allows me to ride with him on his bike, our bodies pressed so tightly together I can feel his body heat radiating through the leather of his cut. He knows no one will catch us if he's just dropping me off at my apartment complex or work at the diner.

When I need to head to the clubhouse, though, I have to take an Uber. I'd drive myself, but there's no way in hell I'd ever be able to overcome my vehement fear of driving.

I never even got my license when I was sixteen like all my peers in high school.

While everyone was passing drivers ed and getting luxury vehicles for their sweet sixteen, I was busy working my butt off and getting over the loss of my parents.

Just knowing that they died in a car accident has me terrified of ever getting behind the wheel myself. Even being a passenger in cars makes me nervous to the point that long drives have to be cut short so I can take a break from time to time.