"A double date"

~~~~~

"Are you joking?" Violet says, in disgust at the idea that Louis had just presented her with.

"Since when do I joke about things?" The teen replies, a smirk growing on his face.

"More like when do you not joke about things?" Minnie says with a chuckle.

"Come on guys, a double date is the perfect idea to get us all bonding" Louis says, trying to persuade the couple before him to participate in his idea.

"What did Clem say?" Violet asks, willing to rethink her decision.

"Haven't asked her yet".

Violet scoffs. "And you just expect her to say yes?"

"Well even if she does say no, I actually happen to be pretty persuading guy"

"I'd say annoying but okay"

"Come on guys, please!" Louis' shoulders slump, begging. Giving them both a pair of puppy dog eyes that they both couldn't resist. They share a quick glance with one another, Violet sighs.

"Fine, what's your plan?"

His face perks back up into a smile, posture straightening. "Come to the music room after lights out" He explains briefly, walking backwards before turning on his heel and scurrying out of the room, supposedly to begin setting up whatever he had in mind.

But instead he had went to site out Clementine, having to ask both Omar and Aasim as to where she was, however both of them were useless in the matter. He came across AJ though, who of course was able to tell him where she was.

He found her in Marlon's office, head in one hand and a bunch of papers in the other, she was stressed, there was no question to it. Louis often noticed her becoming more stressed as the days went on, which was why this date was the perfect idea to get her mind off things.

"Hey Clem" He greets calmly. Her frustrated and worn out eyes land on his, her eyes softening upon seeing her boyfriend, a small smile gracing her features.

"Hey..." She sighs, putting the papers down on the desk and rubbing her hand across her forehead. Louis takes a few great strides to her, taking her hand gently in his and pulling her up from the seat. He sits himself down in her place and motions her to sit on his knee.

"What's all this?" He asks, nodding towards the many sheets of paper that coated the desk.

He hears her sigh once again. "Its the food registration from this week, we're seriously running low on food Louis". He can almost hear the tension and worry in her voice.

"you need to stop worrying, we'll be okay" He says lovingly, placing a gently kiss on the back of her neck.

She melts into his touch. "I know, but I can't help it" She replies, shifting herself so she's at a better angle to wrap her arms around him, burying herself in his warmth.

His lips turn up into a smirk. "I know the perfect thing to make you feel better".

"Louis...I'm not really in the mood"

"N-no that's uh- that's not what I meant" He stutters after realising what he had implied, Clementine chuckles.

"Sorry, what did you mean then?"

"Well...I was thinking me, you, Minnie and Vi could go on double date later tonight"

She pulls away from his embrace to look at him, giving him a confused yet adoring look. "A double date?" She asks, smiling widely, seeming more enthusiastic about the idea than Minnie and Violet had been when he presented them with it.