"Wake up"

~~~~~

She had waited by his side for almost two weeks now. However, to Clementine, this felt like years.

Her eyes were drawn from the sleepless nights and the little amount of food she had consumed since the incident. Her face, once so full of life was now dull, pale and straight up dead looking.

The other kids would pop in often, to check up on not only Louis, but Clementine as well. Everyone was worried about her, but she brushed them all off and told them she was fine.

Louis was the one in the coma, but somehow Clementine seemed to be the one not doing so good.

She had spent pretty much all of her time by her side, only leaving him for the few short minutes it took her to go to the bathroom.

Sometimes AJ, or one of the kids would come and sit by her and try to make conversation, they all wanted Louis to wake up of course, but Clem wanted to be right there when he did.

Clem's head whipped around to the sound of the door opening, slowly turning back around upon seeing Marlon.

"I brought you some food" he said, gesturing his head towards the small tray in his hands.

"Not hungry" she replied bluntly, dismissing his offer.

"You've been saying that for days now, Louis wouldn't want this for you".

Her head whips around at the mention of his name, a deathly glare staring him down. "You wouldn't know what he'd want".

He chuckles at her words. "In case you've forgotten, he's my best friend, I know everything about him, and I know he wouldn't want to you to waste yourself away because of him. Plus he would kick my ass if I sat and watched that happen, so eat" He argues, not accepting no as an answer.

After a few moments of silence, Clem sighs in defeat. "Leave it there"

He places the tray where she gestured, turning to her with a serious frown. "Promise you'll eat it"

"Promise"

Satisfied with her answer, he takes a seat next to her, looking at his best friend who law unconscious before him.

"It's weird, isn't it?" Marlon says all of a sudden, Clementine turns to him with a confused expression, signalling him to explain what he was talking about.

"It's weird not having him walking around cracking jokes all the time, or not hearing him play the piano, these past two weeks have just been...quiet" he whispers the last part, even though she heard it clearly. Clementine nods in agreement.

"It's just...I'm trying my best to stay strong for him but it's almost been two whole weeks, what if he doesn't wake up?" Tears burn her eyes at the very thought.

Marlon turns to her, forcing her to look at him, his hands placed firmly on her shoulders. "Don't you say that, don't even think that. Louis is one strong guy, he'll make it through this"

She wipes her eyes, feeling pathetic all of a sudden.

"He really likes you Clem, like likes you, he might not have said it, but he does, I can tell" Marlon reveals, cause Clem's eyes to widen before going back to normal.