"Carry me home"

Hellooo, welcome to my one shots book. This book will be all be about Clouis because I just love them so much. I will be taking requests for the time being, to request a one shot, simply message me with a brief description of the plot. I will mention you in your requested one shot. Now on with the book.

~~~~~

"I- I can't keep going" Clem's broken voice breaks the more than uncomfortable silence, her body slumping desperately against their newly found friends side, the male making a pathetic attempt to keep her upright.

"I-I could carry you?" James says, an uncertain tone lacing his voice, the three had been together for only a short amount of time, and Clem would be lying if she said she was okay with him keeping up her weight for the remainder of their journey.

"No, no it's okay, I just need to sit down". The girl says, slowly slipping her arm away from James' neck, indicating to be released from his firm hold. He got the message, carefully placing Clem down as if she was made of glass, as he rests her back comfortably against a tree. She groans out in pain, clutching at the blood sodden jacket that was firmly pressed against the wound, the blood was already beginning to soak through.

AJ remained silent throughout the whole process, watching as his guardian struggled through the pain that was originally planned out for him. He felt guilty, knowing that she had taken the bullet for him, but that was Clem for you, willing to do anything for the ones she loved.

The blood loss was already getting to her, her skin was pale and she shivered even though it was in no way cold.

"What are we going to do?" AJ's confused voice, sounds desperately, eager to get help for his protector, the worry and concern in his voice was blatantly obvious.

"We have to get you back to that school" James adds in, directing his words mainly at Clem, even though she was slowly dozing off, her back sliding down the tree slowly.

"I...can't" She pants out, the energy and life being drained out of her second by second.

"I can go"

Both teens turn their heads to AJ, who was looking more than determined, his hands clenched at his sides, eyebrows furrowed.

"Go where?" James asks confused.

"I can run back, get them to help us" AJ explains simply, eagerly eyeing Clem, hoping she'll approve of his plan, however, instead of receiving a response, they both watched as the teens eyes closed, her body slowly becoming limp against the tree. Both of the boys faces drop, the panic quickly taking over.

"Go! Go now" James demands, thrusting a finger in the direction of the school, AJ taking off without having to be told twice.

He ran until his lungs burned, his legs unwilling to keep up his fast pace, but the adrenaline kept him going. The fact that his mother figures life was on the line was his reason to keep going, to keep pushing, and getting Clementine help was his main priority.

AJ was unsure if they'd even be willing to help. He had straight up murdered their leader, he wouldn't be surprised if he were to be turned away, but he would be anything, he would get down on his knees and beg, they could take anything from him, as long as Clem would be okay.

He could tell he was getting close as the familiar path in which they had been escorted to came into view. He could vividly remember Louis and Violet saying their last words to the duo and well as Louis giving him his gun back.