Finally here

Nathan Pov

We stood there waiting on him to respond. "She is fine but the babies will be in serious condition if she dont give birth now" he spoke. I said ok and headed towards the back with both of my babies grandmother's following behind. We suited up and walked inside the room revealing a sweaty Shanece. "Its going to be ok baby" I kissed her forhead and held her hand. I felt a disturbing sensation of pain flowing through my hand and Shanece screaming her lungs out."Aaaaggghhhhh" Hearing Shanece scream made me scream from the excruciating pain. I felt the blood leaving my hand as she squeezed tighter. "Get these monsters out of me!" she hollered. Her voice sounding scary and high made me scared a bit. My mom went to get a wet paper towel for her head while her mom spat soothing words of comfort to her. The doctor came back into the room and checked to see if she was  dialated all the way. A nurse came in and gave her an Epidural then ten minutes later she was ready to push. The two nurses pushed her legs back and told her to start pushing. I looked over and seen my mother recording the whole thing. I shook my head and remained focus on Shanece. "I see a head!" the doctor yelled and seconds later out came my first baby girl. She screamed to the top of her lungs as she entered the world. Four more pushes later and my second baby girl arrived. I kissed Shanece on her dry lips but I didnt care, she was the love of my life. "You did good baby, Im proud of you" she looked at me before saying "I love you" "I love you too baby." "Wait a minute you're not done" the doctor said. "Ugh after birth?" Shanece asked. "No another baby! now push" he said. "Triplets!" all of us said in unison. Shanece gave a few more pushes and out came my little man. "I hope there's no more! Im really tired and in pain" Shanece stated. The nurses handed both girls to Shanece and my baby boy to me. Mrs.Story took us a picture and joined us along with my mother, asking the doctor to take another one. A few minutes later everyone else came in even Lori and crowded around the babies. "Yall had triplets! yall know you was f***ing" Lori stated. We all laughed as mama Story pinched her and and gave her a stern look. After that we took pictures, talked, and enjoyed the moment.The next day I went downstairs to get baby clothes out the car for my baby girls and and little man. I was making my way off the elevator when I ran into...

I will give the triplets name and how they look in the next chapter!!