Breaking the News

Nathan Pov

I made it to the park a little early so I got us some slushies. I sat and waited on Shanece for 5 minutes before she showed up. I watched her as she looked around the park and finally met eyes with me. "Wassup Necie Pooh" I said while handing her a slushie "Aww for me you shouldnt have, and Necie Pooh?" she said taking a gulp. I laughed and sat down. "So you said you needed to talk to me about something?"  "Yea Its about last month, my friend Lori said we went over to your house and you had a couple of friends over, she also said I ended up drunk and sick and that dont even sound like me" she said looking confused. "Well its true, but you were drugged by some girl that came over but dont worry I handled that and you was sick and I took care of you and we also...." I was kind of nervous to tell her we had sex but "We also had sex....and it was unprotected."

Shanece Pov

"Wow" I was shocked about hearing everything that had went down and I

couldnt remember a thing. "Now that I know its you I had sex with I can comfirm that you're my baby father because Im pregnant." "You're pregnant? are you sure Im the baby daddy" his eyes widen as he waited for my answer. "Yes you are because I was a virgin before that happened and Im sure Im pregnant" I said. "I cant believe Im going to be a daddy, me Nathan Wells" he lifted me up in the air and hugged me tight then kissed me oh so sweetly. "You kissed me" I was smiling hard and I couldnt believe I was kissed by Nathan Wells and having his baby. "Yea I did and I want to be with you Shanece, you're the mother of my unborn child and I caught feelings for you the first time I saw you, and Im not going another day without you being mine, so will you be my girl the future Shanece Wells?" I stood there in tears and finally said yes. He spun me around and kissed me passionately again. Im falling for him already.