Pregnant

Shanece Pov

As I was deep in thought about what just happened Lori came up behind me. "What ya thinking bout?" she asked with a grin on her face. "Oh nothing Im just tired." "Yea right I seen Nathan come over here and talk to you, so what did he say?" she said hopping in the driver seat of my car. "Nothing girl he just asked for my number" I said getting all excited. We both did our lil happy dance and started laughing. "I guess you two really hit it off when we went to his house last month" she said "What are you talking about that was my first time ever talking to him" I was confused now. "No it wasnt, you remember we went to his house last month and he invited a couple of friends over and you got really drunk and sick, I tried to take you home but you wouldnt leave so Nathan said he would take care of you until the morning." "I dont remember any of that but I do remember being sick last month and I still have morning sickness" I said. " You dont think your pregnant do you?" she asked with a raised eye brow "No Im a virgin you know that" I said slightly hurt. "Well if you put together all the things that happened then it does seem to lead up to you getting pregant." I thought about what she said and stopped when we was pulling up at walgreens. "Why are we here?"I asked. "Just to confirm our suspicions" she said getting out the car. More like her suspicions I thought. She came back out the store with 4 pregnacy test and I went home to take them. After waiting 10 minutes for each of them we finally got the results. Pregnant pregnant pregnant pregnant. "Omg Shanece you're pregnant! I told you"

"Dont you think I can see that Lori!" I yelled "Geesh! calm down Im just saying, but you should give nathan a call to see if its him you had sex with." Right when she said that I recieved a text from him.

Text Mode

?: What's up Shanece, its Nathan

Me:Hey Nathan, we really need to talk.

Nathan:Ok how bout you meet me somewhere

Me: Is Northway park ok?

Nathan:Sure meet you there in a hour.

Me: Ok bye

End Of Text Mode

I took a 15 minute shower lotioned up and put on my pink sundress with some white sandals and white accesories. I told Lori I would take her home when I get back and I grabbed my stuff and headed towards the park.