Worried

Shanece Pov

I tip toed towards the front door to see what was taking place. I walked inside to see everything still in place and nothing broken. I crept up stairs and ended up in front of our room door I pushed it open a little but not enough to go in. I instantly was filled with rage when I seen this girl laying in our bed completely naked. I was about to burst in when I heard Nathan say something. "What in the hell are you doing in my bed Rita!" I hear the anger in his voice seeping out. "What do you mean daddy Im here for you" she said seductively. "I dont want your a** I have a girlfriend and twins on the way" he looked like he was 2 seconds away from beating her to a pulp. "I thought after drugging the b**** and breaking yall up was going to keep her away! apparently its not enough you should be with me Nathan!" she cried. I blanked out before I knew it and ran towards her. I snatched her up by her hair and started punching her anywhere available. Before I could get anymore licks in I was being lifted from my feet. "Calm down Shenece you carrying my kids!" Nathan picked me up and placed my in the corner. "Didnt I tell your hard headed a** to stay in the car! you could have put my kids life in danger along with yours!" he looked at me with pure hurt and anger. A tear fell from my eyes as I just thought about my stupid attempt. "Im so-" I began to say but was cut off. "Save it, go back to the car" he demanded. I mugged the girl before making my way back towards the car. I was walking out the door when I bumpt into someone. I looked up to see a slightly older version of Nathan. "You must be Man" I said looking up at him. "Yea are you the one who called me?" he asked. "Yes but everything is handled now I guess, by the way Im shanece" I held my hand out for him to shake. "Im Marlen but I go by Man" he said while shaking my hands. "Im your brother girlfriend" I added. "I see you're pregnant, is that my newphew you're carrying?" "Actually No its your twin nieces" he smiled and gave me a hug. "Congrats,but now I have to watch over you" he said with a stern tone. "Why?" I asked "Because he's over protective of his family" Nathan said barging in. "I rolled my eyes at him as he approached his brother. "Whats your problem" Nathan asked walking up to me. I was about to answer when the girl came out. "Is there a reason why she still here because this don't make sense" I looked between the two and waited for an answer. The girl pushed past us and left. "Before you jump to conclusion, we do not have anything going on but she is starting to be obsessed with me and has her mind stuck on that we're in a relationship" he said. I thought long and hard about what I should do when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. Nathan and Man rushed to my side and helped me sit down. "Baby are you ok?" Nathan asked rubbing my stomach. I was about to answer him when another hit of pain struck through me again. I looked down to see my red stained pants before passing out.

Nathan Pov

I was in mid panic seeing Shanece getting rushed into the hospital room. I called her parents and mine to let them know the news and I began pacing the room. "Calm down Nathan, she and the twins will be ok" Man said trying to hide his fear. I wasnt trying to hear that though I just wanted her and my kids out of here. 20 minutes later our parents arrived blowing us up with questions. After explaining the situation to them the doctor came out. "Family of Shanece" the doctor asked. I quickly got up and rushed to him. "Thats us, is she ok?" I asked. Our parents stood right behind me waiting on him to speak. "She's.....