Chapter 12 - The End..?

Audry's P.O.V.

I am..in love..

With Lucas..

Lucas..

Lucas..

Lucas..

Your the only person in my mind..

What are you doing to me?

I never felt this way before..

I love you..

I hope you feel the same way..

Your breaking me..

I hope you freaking know that!

I hope!

What is happening to me?

Jamie's P.O.V.

Oh My Gosh! Jake's actually gonna talk to Riley again! Yay! I have got to see this!

I went to Riley's house..When I entered I saw Roxy and..L-lucas? pointing a gun towards..J-jake and Riley..

"ONE OF YOU WILL HAVE TO DIE BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID TO ME!" Lucas screams..they didn't notice me! I call 911 and they answer quickly.

"There is a crazy guy pointing a gun at my friends..Please hurry! Go to..(insert Address) Please hurry" I whisper..

"PUT THE GUN DOWN LUCAS! DON'T YOU THINK WHAT YOU DID TO MY SISTER WAS ENOUGH?!" Riley screams.

"Like I said..I WILL COME FOR YOUR FAMILY!" Lucas screams back

"WHAT DID WE EVEN DO TO YOU?!" Riley screms already crying

"IT WAS YOUR DAD'S FAULT! HE FUCKED MY MOM AND ME HAPPENED! RIGHT AFTER YOUR PARENTS' WEDDING DAY! AND WHAT?! HE FUCKING LEFT US! WHEN MY MOM WAS 2 MONTHS PREGNANT WITH ME YOU AND RAVEN HAPPENED! SO FUCK YOUR STUPID DAD!"

Oh My God..so..they're related?

I hear the cops outside the house..I guess so did they..

"Fuck! who called the fucking cops?!" Lucas says

The cops go in.."Put down your weapon sir and no one get's hurt!" one police guy says

Lucas points the gun to Jake..

"I fucking want to kill both of you but nooooo! the cops had to show up!..so now I'm killing you..I know how deppressed she'll get if your gone..oh and the guilt! Muwahahahaha! It'll be even better if Riley dies of deppression!"

Lucas says..

"Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.." I say..

I hear the loud bang from the gun..

Riley's P.O.V.

He..pulled the trigger..

Everything seems slow motion right now..like..the suspense..of who'll get shot..

I see the bullet going slow motion towards Jake..Shit no!

I go infront of Jake and.."Jake..I'm your best friend! and I love yo-"

I fell to the ground..

Jake catches me..

"No..Please..Please..it's not time yet..Dont leave..me..Dont leave us..We will miss you..please..wake up..wake up..wake up..WAKE UP! RILEY WAKE UP! IT'S TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL WAKE THE FUCK UP! WE'LL BE FUCKING LATE! GET YOUR LAZY ASS OFF THAT BED OR I WILL LITERALLY DRAG YOU ALL THE WAY TO THE FUCKING BATHROOM AND BE ALL ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE ON YOU!"

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E :

Hello!

Oh my gooodd! what is happening?!

Any guesses?

Sorry..if the plot's a mess..lol..I really am not sure if I would like..uhh..end the book with the next update? cause..I had this crazy Idea and now..ughh..I'm not sure..But I'll work it out..

Bye!

Question: Should my next chap be epilogue?

Author:

InfiniteNirvana_'s Falling For My Husband

Okie Dokie! BuhBhye says KupKakey!

DONT FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

READ

BuhBhye!