Chapter 9 - Motherly love

Audry's P.O.V.

"YES! JAKE IS FINALLY MINE! THEY BOTH GAVE UP!" I say through the phone talking to Roxy.

"Wait..how about Jessica or should I say Jamie." She says

Oh yeah.

The two faced bitch!

"I'll deal with her later!" I say in disgust

"You should..So? Lucas and you eh?" She asks..

Oh God..Lucas

He kisses me and I kiss him back.

Why is my heart beating 100000x faster when I'm with Lucas?! when I'm with Jake..UGHHH!!

I pull away cause I ran out of breath already.

I wanted to slap that smirk out f his face.

So annoying!

"Bye Roxy!" I said quite to fastly..

...

I open my laptap and go to facebook. I search Lucas Will..

A lot of people showed up but I saw Lucas's real account..

I checked it..I looked at some photos..

"I thought your boyfriend's name is Jake? who's Lucas?" A voice behind me says..

"Oh God!..WHAT THE HECK MOM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! I THOUGHT I SAID TO NEVER COME HERE!"

"Sweetheart..answer my question first!"

"Fine! Lucas is..is.." What is Lucas to me? or better yet..what am I to Lucas..

"You like him don't you?" my mom asks

Do I?

"I have a boyfriend."

My mom goes to the door and closes it.

"Let's have a little girl talk.."

I roll my eyes..I'm too old for this!

"Do you like Jake?"

I nod.

"Do you love Jake?"

Again..Do I?

I shrug

"Do you like Lucas?"

"I dont..know.."

"Sweetie..it's fine to have crushes! but you need to tell Jake how you feel..if you feel like you dont like him anymore...break up with him! If you really like Jake..even just as a friend..tell him..it's not fait to you and to Jake either."

"But..mom..I lov- Like Jake.."

"But you like Lucas too"

"yeah..but.."

(you mean well..but leave me be..yes i'm alone but I'm alone and free! Just stay away and you'll be safe from me!)

((actually were not!)) (((What do you mean were not?))) ((((I get the feeling that you dont know..)))) (((((What do I not know))))) ((((((Erendel's in deep deep deep deep snow..)))))) (((((((WHAT?!))))))) ((((((((You kinda set of an eternal winter...EVERYWHERE!)))))))) (((((((((Everywhere?!))))))))) ((((((((((*something something* I know you can! cause for the 1st time in forever...)))))))))) (((((((((((Oh! i'm such a fool I cant be free!))))))))))) ((((((((((((you dont have to be afraid!)))))))))))) (((((((((((((cant escape from the storm inside!))))))))))))) ((((((((((((((we can work this out together!)))))))))))))) (((((((((((((((cant control the curse!))))))))))))))) (((((((((((((((we'll reverse the storm you've made)))))))))))))))))) ((((((((((((((((((oh I please you'll only make it worse! There's so much fear!))))))))))))))))) (((((((((((((((((((((sunshine bright!))))))))))))))))))))))) ((((((((((((((((((((your not safe here!)))))))))))))))))))) ((ee can face this thing together)) ((((ohhhhhhh I cant!)))

((Oh my God I hate the perentheses!))

((KupKakey BTW! read and enjoy!))))

"Why are you really dating Jake?" mom asks..

"Cause..uhh..Fine! Because I want to prove that I can be better than Riley..That I can get everything she wants.." I say biting my lip..

Mom hugs me and says something I didn't expect..

"I actually felt your pain..your I'm like..the villan in your Dad's life before.." She starts her eyes tearing up.. "I..loved your Dad so much..but..he liked someone else..I did everything so that he would like me back..It happened..he got me pregnant..with you and we both loved you..but your Dad..still loved Amanda..so I told him 'Chase her.' he did so..but..it was too late..she was already riding her plane to her real country..from the Philippines..your Dad tried to chase her but..it was too late..so your dad got in an accident for driving too fast and lost his voice..I try to be happy for you guys..years passed and I gave birth to Andy.."

I felt so cruel.."I love you mom.." I say.

"I love you too.."

♡♥♡♥♡♥

WORST CHAPTER EVER!

FULL OF FROZEN!

LESS STORY CHAPTER!

I AM SORRY!

But if you sang it..comment down below..

I am so sorry!

Question:

Like audry now?

Contest:

Ccccaaaassssstttt!!

Author/Book:

I love you best friend by drishtaayyy

Okie Dokie! BuhBhye says KupKakey!

DONT FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

READ!

BUHBHYE!