Chapter 10 - Telling

Riley's P.O.V.

I'm gonna do it..I'm gonna tell Jake. Everything.

I knock on his door. Once he opens it he was surprised that I was there.

I remember him making out with Jamie.

He looked happy that time.

But now..he looks sad..mad actually..

"Hi.." I say awkwardly..

"Hey.." He replies

"Look..I just wanna make this short and straight to the point..Audry is cheating on you." I say

He groans and punches the wall near the door frame.

I look at him in shock and the poor wall that now has a dent.

"SO..YOUR SAYING AUDRY CHEATED ON ME?! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?! SO I'D BREAK UP WITH HER AND GET TOGETHER WITH YOU?! NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD THAT HAPPEN! JUST..PLEASE KNOW THAT I WILL NEVER LIKE YOU..IN THAT WAY. YOU ARE JUST MY BEST FRIEND. YOU CANNOT CONTROL MY LIFE! AND IGNORE ME IF YOU WANT TO! I DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK!"

I tried my best to not let a single tear to fall..good thing he slammed the door shut after saying that I shouldn't keep my hopes up and that Jake will never like me.

I try to walk but I feel like I'm glued on the floor so I just sit down and hug my knees and cry.

I dont care if people would see me. I am sad as fuck!

Once I could feel like I cried my eyes out and my nose red and itchy I try to move. Luckily I didnt feel like I was glued to the floor anymore and I maaged to walk to my house.

Once I reach the house the gate was open. I quickly run inside and see Roxy there holding a gun.

"Come with me or else I'll shoot." She says

I didnt hesitate to go to her. This is probably one of Audry's stupid plans on getting Jake all to herself.

She puts handcuffs on me and a sack over my head.

The next thing I know is its really dark and I'm in a moving car.

Finally they removed the sack on my head.

first I was blinded by the light but when I saw who the guy was infront of me.. I almost fainted.

It was Lucas she's with Roxy and they are both laughing.

I Kick, Punch and do everything to escape but I couldnt..

The next thing I know my body was sore from all the kicking and punching thay did to me..

"If you tell anyone about this..I will kill your family and friends.." Luca taunts

"Y-yeah" I say bearly above a whisper.

"Good." He says and they moved the car again.

once the car stopped at my house they grab me again and drag me to my room.

When they practically threw me in my bed they shut the door with a loud crash and I hear the car starting after a few minutes.

I cried myself to sleep.

...

I groan..Sunlight! ugh!

I absent mindedly went to the bathroom and wet myself to wake me up.

Once I feel the cold water dripping from my head to the ground I shiver.

I took my usual routine. Take a bath..Brush blah blah..

Once I was done with everything I got my board and rode it to school.

I felt totally glum..besides Jake breaking my heart..My whole body was still sore.

The first thing I did was go to the clinic

I walk in and surprisingly I see Jamie in the clinic.

"Hey!" She screams excitedly

"hi.." I say

"what are you doing here? is anything wrong with you? are you hurt?" she asks me worried

"Just a little.." I lied

"How may I help you?" The nurse asked me

"Can I have some bandages and an Ice pack?" I asked the nurse

At the corner of my eye I see Jamie's worried expression

"Sure" The nurse said kindly and handed me the things I need

I got the bandages and peeled them open to put it in my woulds and scratches. I got the ice pad and put it in my shirt and on my bruises.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck!" I whisper..It hurts like a bitch and the ice is so fucking cold!

"Are you okay?!" Jamie asks

I nod but no I'm not okay!

I hate them so much!

I close my eyes and I can remember what they did to me last night..The punches slaps..

I can feel the warm tears roll down my cheeks..

"Are you crying? Tell me why! You cant say your okay when your crying right now!" Jamie says.

"J-Jamie..it hurts.." I say

"WHAT HURTS?!" She screams

"Everything." I simply say

♡♥♡♥♡♥

Hello!

Okay..I dont really like this chapter..

IDEK why..

Okay..I am bored..

Lol

Question: Do you like this chapter?

Contest: Cast.

Author: foreversmilin 's Mailboy. Like..she needs to update! her book is awsum!

OKIE DOKIE BUHBHYE SAYS KUPKAKEY

DONT FORGET TO

COMMENT

VOTE

READ

BUHBHYE