Chapter 4 - Lucas?!

Riley's P.O.V.

Oh My God! I was literally ssscccaarreedd!!!

She scares me like..All The Time!

Good thing I'm safe already..

I reach my Maths class..I saw an empty seat and sat there...

My teacher came in and discussed..

...

After School I went to get my board..Didn't and Don't wanna wait for Jake...I am avoiding him cause..It hurts me to see him..

I was about to get on my board when someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me to an empty alley..

"WHO ARE YOU?!?! AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?!!?" I say..I can't see the person who dragged me cause it's kinda "Your Running away is over now. I found you and I'm never letting you go!" A familliar voice says...Jake?

"Jake?" I ask bearly above a whisper..

The guy laughs.."No." He says in a serious tone..

"Wait..No..Y-you can't b-be..h-him.." I ask almost in tears..

"Sweetheart....I'm back!" He says

No.

Please.

This is just a dream right?

Please.

No.

This can't be true.

This can't be.

"L-Lucas.." I say..

"Damn Right I am!"

"Wh-What do y-you need f-from me?!" I ask/shout

"Since your sister is gone..Your my next stop...when I'm done with you..My next and Last stop is..Your mom. This is a warning! You better watch out-" Lucas got cut by a guy's figure forming..

"RILEY!"  the figure screamed..I cant be wrong the guy's Jake!

Before Jake could come Lucas ran already..

When Jake finally reached me...he asked.."Were you avoiding me?" I stare into his eyes..It's filled with confusion..

I breakdown..

Lucas is back and..and..I'm hurting so much and..Audry's gonna do something bad..

Lucas..He..he..he used my sister...Once he was done with her...He killed her..I had to tell everyone that I accidentally pushed her but no..what actually happened was..was..he..he..he murdered her..killed her right before my eyes..He taunted me that if I tell anyone..he'd do the same to me..I..I was scared..so scared..

"Riles? You okay?" Jake says while hugging me..even he..does not know..

"Yeah...Yeah.." I say trying to calm myself..

"Jake..I uh..need to tell you something."

I say

"Wha- What? Your scaring me.."

"J-Jake..uhh..Raven..didnt die..because..Because..of me.."

I can tell that he was shocked..

"Then..Then..how..?" he asks

"It started with a guy names Lucas..He..He courted Raven..Secretly..and the next thing we knew he started using,abusing R-raven-" I stoped because I couldn't breath..

"Shh..Shhh..breath..breath.." Jake says while patting my back..

once I could breath normaly again I continued..