Chapter 6 - Jessica's P.O.V.

Jessica's P.O.V.

Oh My God! It's so fun hanging out with them! I feel like Jessie again...

That's a good thing though!

Guess what I learned..

I DON'T LIKE JAKE ANYMOORREE!!

THAT MEANS I CAN HANG WITH THEM AGAIN WITHOUT THE FEELING OF HURT FROM RILEY!!

Words can't express how HAPPY I actually am right now!

Oh and 1 more thing..Audry's acting like a total bitch!

1 she says that Jake is cheating on her....WITH RILEY!

I MEAN LIKE WTF?!

2 Audry NEVER gets mad at Roxy..but me?! Heck all the time.."straight your back blah blah..Look up blah blah! wear your lip gloss! blah blah!" ugh so ANNOYING!

3 THIS IS THE WORST ONE I AM TELLING YOU ALREADY!!

AUDRY KEEPS ON SAYING THAT SHE WANTS JAKE TO GET HER FUCKING PREGNANT SO HIM AND RILEY CAN'T BE TOGETHER..LIKE WHAT THE FUUUU?! SUCH A SLUHORE!

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT A SLUHORE! WORDS CANT EXPRESS HOW DISCUSTING THAT BITCH IS! I HAD TO MAKE A NEW WORD! A SLUHORE! SLUT + WHORE = SLUHORE

I MEAN SERIOUSLY?!?! PREGNANT?!

I JUST..I JUST..UGHHH!!!

I HAVE SCIENCE NEXT..OUR TEACHER SAID WE WILL HAVE A GROUP PROJECT..BY 3 'S..

I AM FUUCCKKKKEEEDDD

I WAS CLASSMATES WITH RILEY AND JAKE..AND..THE SLUHORE AND ROXY...I MEAN WHO WILL I CHOOSE?!

"JESSICA! LETS GO!" Audry screams..

Riley just smiles sadly while Jake was holding her..

She goes near me and raises and her eyebrows..

"What are you waiting for?!" She asks once again

"Like..I'm I'm not..go-going with y-you" I say nervously while walking to Jake and Riley..

"WHAT?! TO JAKE AND RILEY?! YOU GOT THE HOTS FOR MY BOYFRIEND?! HOW DARE YOU" She says about to slap me when the door suddenly burst open..with a familliar face going in..

"Sorry I'm late.." The guy says

Lucas?! Oh My God! I quickly look for Riley..

I know what really happened..I was there..I was hanging playing when..when...Lucas brought a 14 year old Raven to an alleyway and..and..he..he brought Riley with him..I thought he was gonna kill Riley too but  thank God he didn't! I saw..he stabbing Raven..Scaring Riley..I saw it all..

When I found Riley she fainted..

Good thing Jake caught her..

Jake carried her Bridal-Style and carried her to the clinic..

After they were out people were whispering...

"Oh my God! the new guy's cute"

"Why'd Riley faint..is..is she..pregnant?"

"OMG! ( Insert Riley and jake ship name here) forever!"

"She's such an attention whore!  Im sure she did that cause she wanted Jake to carry her.."

"The new guy scares me.."

Gossip is bad kids dont gossip!

I wish Riley would be fine...

I had no choice but to join a glaring Roxy and a mad Audry..

This is gonna be a loooonngg subject..

...

OH MY GOD! I JUST FREAKING SURVIVED SCIENCE!

THIS IS AMAZING!

I quickly went to the clinic and I see Jake waiting for Riley to wake up...

I sit beside Jake..

"Hey.." I said

"Hi.." He replies sadly..

"You should..uhh..eat.." I say referring to the time..it's lunch time!

"No..I'm waiting for Riles to wake up.." he says almost in tears...Jake rally cares for her..

"Dude! it's not like she's gonna die or something!"

He chuckles.." but no kiddong though! I'm waiting." he says

I smile at him.."I'll buy you a sandwich" I say

"Sure." He answers

I got out and went to the caf. got 3 sandwiches..in case Riley wakes up..and 3 water bottles..

I went to the clinic but before going there I see L-lucas..

"HEY!" He screams..

I froze.

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE RILE- I MEAN THE CLINIC IS?" He shouts again..

I shake my head..

He glares at me..

He went to me and grabbed me by my collar and said.."Tell me or else..your gonna regret it!"

"T-the clinic i-is right t-there" I say almost crying..

He lets me down harshly so I fell on the floor..

He is reeeeaaalllyyyy scarrryyyy!!

I go inside and see two guys fighting..

Lucas and Jake!

I quickly call the nearest adult to stop the fight...Luckily it was the guard..

The guard stopped the fight and Only Lucas got detention.

I went in the clinic called for a nurse to take care of Jake whe I go to Riley...

A few hours passed. I told Jake to go to his class while I stay with Riley. first he said no but I managed to convince him.

As soon as she woke up I called the nurse. she kept on asking what happened. I explained it while we waited for the nurse. When she remembered she kept silent.

The nurse finally came and checked her. she said we could go to class already. We had the same class next.Math. My worst enemy.

it was the last subject for the day..so..yay?

...

After math, me, Riley and Jake went to a yogurt shop a few blocks away from our school.

We reached the place. It was so cool there!

You get plain yogurt and you will put the toppings yourself. Mine was filled with berries! Jake's was nuts and Riley's was just sprinkles.

We bonded talked about stuff we missed out on each other.

It was just like old times.

♡♥♡♥♡

Hello!

Short chapter and worst ending right?!

I feel bad.

I didn't know how to end this chapter!

Thank you for voting and commenting! You know who you are! ;)

Question: Do you think Jessica still likes Jake?

I know jessica said that she doesn't like him anymore but..you never know!

Contest: Cast!

I wanna hear your opinion guyyyss!

Okie Dokie BuhBhye says KupKakey..

DONT FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

READ

BUHBHYE!