Deadly Greyson's: Symphony of the Angeli

Sariel POV

"I almost don't have the words to explain what I am feeling right now," I told him as I looked around the clearing that would become his death alter. 

"Just give Rea back and all this can be over Sariel," he said to me extending out a hand towards me. Like I was suppose to give up without a second thought. 

"You must take me for a fool Rider, and I can asure you that I am no fool," I told him venomously. As I looked at him in disgust. I was not some weak fool that he could push around I was a proud Archangeli. 

 "I am just trying to save human lives," he said to me. His hand clenched at his side. 

"Am I suppose to believe that you are trying to save the creatures that my father made, he made you to destroy them all, to wipe this earth anew. Yet you are trying to save them from this fate?" I asked in disbelief at what I was hearing. 

I knew I had been sleeping for a long while but it couldn't have been so long ago snice my father had been upset with the humans for all there wrong doings. They defiled the beauty that he had made. 

"It is the horsemen choice along with the word from Father to for fill the order to exterminate them," he yelled at me. 

"If you killed them all your dear Rea would die along with them, aren't I doing you a favor by ensuring that her body and her false existance don't go to waste?" I asked him. 

"I rather her die then be the host for you, you hate human what wouldn't stop you from desmating them if I were to let you go here and now!?" He questioned me and I snorted as I shook my head. 

"Humanity is a plauge and a plauge has to be wipped out sooner or later, what happens if I speed things up a little?" I didn't understand his logic at all it just didn't make sense. 

"It's not suppose to happen yet and I am sure that Rea would have died a natural death long before the time to end humanity comes around, but you had to use her body as a vessel," he said and I smiled. 

   She was my body, I suppose she was also a fragment of my personality but I wouldn't make the same mistake I had made last time with Conquest. I didn't want to die not when I had a great vessel. 

"It doesn't matter, don't you get that?!" I asked him. "Father doesn't care about them if he did he would have reveled himself now but he hasn't, they are just vermin that need to be cleansed," I hissed shortly my patient running thinner and thinner by the second. 

"That is why the earth was left to the horsemen, Angels aren't suited to live here!" He yelled back at me. "Angels treat the humans like bugs! It's sickening, can't you understand how wrong that is?!" He asked me again.

My wings flared cutting into a tree and I wanted to do that to him to cut him up into little peice and be rid of him to be rid of all the human vermin.

  They were a plauge the wracked the earth that my father had created. He should have given it to us. Not them they don't respect it at all. 

 "They are nothing more than insects in the grander of the world that was created for being that are holy. They have defiled the gift of life!" I yelled back rasing my hand. 

"If he wished for them to be dead then they would already be dead wouldn't they not?!" He yelled back and I grounded my teeth together. 

  Rage boiling under my skin. And I wanted to scream anything. I was frustrated I had to make him see my logic and I couldn't bring myself to kill him. Something was holding me back. No! She was holding me back Rea was holding my body back. She didn't want this to happen.