Deadly Greyson's: Art Project, Twins and a Kiss to Remember

Rea's POV

I walked slowly to art my feet making soft clicks as I walked I felt a little exposed with no one else around but not that many took art. So the hall ways were empty and I sighed once I reached the classroom. My bag felt heavy and I almost wished I hadn't of worn a skirt today. No matter how cute it looked. My place skirt and black vest and red shirt underneath.

Walking into the room. I see that I am one of the last ones in but I don't see the twins yet. Breathing in softly I take a table by myself, and pulls out my sketchbook and headphones along with my iPod. My heart calming they might not even be here today. I was getting all worked up for nothing it seemed.

Flipping open my sketchbook, I push my headphones in and smile pulling out a pencil. But my sweet wish was cut all to short way to soon for my likings. Because right before the bell rang I saw two figures appear at my table. And they were the none other than the twins. They've got sketchbooks too this time and they look well worn.

That was different pulling my eyes up from an angel drawing I find myself looking at them. I noticed that Sebastian had a smirk on his mouth. His lip ring light white that sparkles against his soft looking lips. His green eyes catch me staring and I feel a light flush crawl up my cheek but I don't look away.

He was dressed in dark jeans and I felt like that wasn't quite right but he had a white shirt on and he had a hat that was a light pale yellow on. His soft caramel hair peaking out of it. Turning towards Nix I see him watching me with a slightly amused expression that was directed at me. His hair was a little darker than Sebastian .

His golden eyes burned into mine with a warm feeling. He was dressed in white jeans today but a black top with long sleeves that were cut a little I could see the outline of something under his arm. That was interesting I though and have them a small smile.

Sebastian tapped his ears and I assumed that he wanted me to take my headphone outs. So that he could talk to me. Debating about it I gently pop them out of my ears. And he gives me a dazzling smile, he got pearly white teeth. I almost expected them to sparkle once like in the commercials.

But they didn't I felt almost disappointed by it. I lick my lips that were feeling dry all of the sudden and wait for him to talk.

"You didn't respond to the message I sent you on Saturday." He make is sound like a question but I knew it's a statement.

"I'm sorry I was really busy and got side tracked by an event my mom made me go to," I said. Hoping he would accept the excuse.

"That was the Anderson's Fun Raiser right?" I turned and look at Nix. He was looking at me with a small smirk.

"It was. Your father and brother was there. But you two weren't. Things like that don't interest you?" I say as I start shading my angel I was drawing.

"We like going but we had something else that came up. So we couldn't make I this time," Sebastian said.

"But we would have come if we knew that you'd we there," Nix said.

"We'll it was boring other than your brother if you don't mind me. But he was a jackass." I look up to see their reaction but they look amused.

"He can be that way don't take it to personally. He's only like that with people he likes," Sebastian said. He twisted a ring he had on I just noticed it.

"He didn't touch you did he?" Turning my head I look over at Nix he's got a cold look in his eye but I don't think it because of me.

I can't talk for a second his eyes look cold and hard and I find my throat closed. Looking down from his eyes I focus, again once I see my angel. I am able to talk once I'm not looking him in the eyes.