Deadly Greyson's: Frozen Body, Warming Blood and Beating Heart

Sariel's POV

"Sareil!" Screeched the Demon who was curled up by the door and I smiled at the sound of my name. It use to be know far and wide in tile that fateful day everything changed. Shivering at the memory I push it back into my mind that wasn't of concern at this point in time. 

"The one and only," I said chuckling and walking forward towards the four horseman, they had yet to shed the glamour that had concealed there powers. Did they plan to win without releasing it? How interesting they were getting ahead of themselves though. She flinched like I had slapped her but that wasn't surprising my presence was enough to make the strongest of Demons flinch. 

"You took Rea body without permission again didn't you!" Accused Conquest though he voice was even. And I walked right up to him stopping a few feet in front of him. And shock a finger in his face. He didn't find that amusing. 

"Now, now is that anyway to talk to your elders? And besides she gave me privilege over this body, she resting now though," I said smirking at him. He was clenching his fist and I could see the evident hate that was boiling in his eyes. 

His composure was slipping and I saw the bright white clothes fluttering around him. Golden hair was flying around him to a crown atop his head. What an insolent horseman. Chuckling I backed away from him, as the place that I had been standing was crushed by an invisible force. 

"Did I make you mad?" I asked him as I danced away from him. His eye blazed more this was easier than I thought to get a rise out of him. I looked to the side when something shinny caught my attention. And my eyes widen and I managed to move my head before an arrow was embedded in it. 

I felt something warm run down the side of my face from my cheek. Raising a hand I saw red blood flow from the cut and I flicked it from my fingers. Damned Horseman, thinking that they could get me with sneaky tricks. 

"You should remember that there is more than one horseman," shouted War from my right side as a chunk of cinder block was thrown at me and I closed my arms over my face as the rock slammed into my body. With more force than I expected as I was thrown backwards. Into a dense wall that shattered around me but didn't give and I coughed blood coming up. 

"Shit that hurt," I muttered peeling myself from the wall. 

Jumping I dodge another rock that is hurled my way but an arrow is there to meet my arm as I dodge the rock. And I bite my lip as I land on the ground looking I see the sliver arrow in my forearm. Using my other hand I quickly pull the arrow from my arm. This sucks they were double teaming me, Famine and War. Were like two sides of a coin, you starve two people and then you pit them against each other. And being said they are a formidable team when placed together. 

Licking my lips I draw the air around me and the moister in it to create shards of soil ice. Flicking my wrist I see them in an ominal direction attack. They'll hit them at some point, creating more I work them around my body so that no one can get close, if they do they'll be torn to shreds. I hear a grunt and turn toward it to see that my shard managed to catch War in the shoulder. 

Smirking I flick my wrist and let the ice spreed through his body. It would slowly consume his body till he was a solid chunk of ice. I chouldn't help but laugh though Famine took that chance to bring his fist into my stomach. I chocked on a cough and felt my lung compresses from the force. That knocks me back into some broken chair. He drove the wind from my lungs, he lands by mind side grabbing my arms with one of his hands. 

I struggle trying to kick him but he holds down my legs. His eyes are hard and I know that he'll kill me for hurting his brother. He was serious and that made me chuckle, serious people were the best to play with. Trying to suck air into my lungs that were resitting I smile when they finally open enough to breathe. Inhaling I breathe into Famines face, freezing it as the cold bite into his skin tearing it apart. 

Wrenching my leg free I kick him sending him forward he released my hands to catch himself. And I push myself to a standing position. I can feel the bruise that is already forming on my stomach. Damned that one sure did hurt. I rather not get hit like that again it would be for the better anyways. Less damage to the body the easier it would be to awaken my wings next. But it doesn't look like i'll be getting out of this without taking a little beating first. 

But I wouldn't be the one on the ground at the end of this all. All of the sudden my knees give out and I feel my vision splitting and I cruse. The time wasn't up, but she was present this time for everything. Shutting her out I shake my head and stand back up.

She can't take it just yet when things are just getting interesting. Looking over at Death and Conquest I feel anger surge through me. If someone asked me why I was attacking them I couldn't really answer them. Someone's hand slides up around my neck and I feel there hot breathe fanning across my neck. 

"I wouldn't move if I was you Sareil," War hissed into my ear and I grunted. He could snap my neck and I couldn't bank on him not snapping it if I didn't comply. 

"What are you going to do with me now?" I asked gasping as he tighten his lock around my head, his arms cutting the oxygen off from my lungs. It was taking me forever to just inhale once, the way he had me. 

"Give Rea back, and why don't you go back to sleep," he murmured into my ear and I laughed. But regretted it because his grip tighten and I sputtered trying to suck air into my lungs. But there was none and I raised my arms struggling. 

But he didn't give me anything. I felt my lungs starving for oxygen and I dung my nails into his arms. He flinches but doesn't move. Was he really going to let me kill Rea's body. He didn't budge and I saw the black creep into my vision. Looks like he was serious, good for him. 

"Blaise, your going to kill her!" I heard a voice shout it sounded like it was far away. Like a fleeting dream, but all of the sudden my vision brusted with color and I swallowed the air like a greedy person swallows down food. 

Laying on the floor I cough and feel the spit roll down the side of my mouth. But I can't say that I am complaining about being able to breathe again. Sucking in air I feel a foot slammed into my back and I cough as the air is driven from my lungs again. This was not how things were suppose to go, rolling onto my stomach, I look up at the person and find Conquest standing over me. 

His golden hair flowing around him in a golden halo, his crown resting upon his head and the white robs shinning in the dimly lit room. I can't help the smile that crawls onto my face. He was so much different from the Conquest of my time, but that didn't mean I was going to stop trying to kill him. 

Because what he did to me is unforgivable. Reaching a hand up he hit it away he was emotionless, and I felt the stinging pain that reminded me my time was almost up. 

"Just give up Sariel you can't take us all on without your wings. Why even try do you think I like beating up Rea's body?!" He asked me pressing his foot into my stomach, and I was still trying to suck air into my lungs. 

"Not after what you've done to me," I muttered as the stinging in the side of my head became almost unbearable, breathing through my nose I try to hold on but I feel the connection slipping from me. 

But Conquest grabs my shirt and jerks me up, his face showing venom and I feel a strangled laugh escape my mouth. He shakes me and I just keep laughing. 

"What are you talking about you damned Archangel?!" He yelled at me and I just smiled and slipped into oblivion. 

___________

              Hello Lovelies, I am glad that everyone has stuck around for this story. It's made me super happy. But I think I am aiming for about five to six more chapters I dunno but the story is going to come to a close soon. I'll be wrapping up all the lose ends. 

                 So I'd be wonderful if I could get 15 votes and at least 1 or 2 comments. 

        And if you'd all be kind enough I am working on a new story with my friend which is @NaughtYetNice and our join account is @SailtyButSweet if you like werewolf stories then you should toattly check out the story. 

          Well thanks for reading and tell me what you think would you guys read the second book if I decied not to end it all in this book? Tell me what you are thinking lovelies. Imma not a mind reader.

Blend by @Komara_