Deadly Greyson's: Conversations and Hidden Truths

Blaise's POV

I don't know how long I've been holed up in the vault. But it's been to long as I poured over books am used Google all in efforts to try and figure out what exactly she was, but all my effort I'd only come up with nothing.

Growling in anger I send a self of book flying in all directions. This was a pain in the ass! Raking my hands through my hair I stand up. Walking over I begin to collect the books.

But my hands still when I get to a white book with no title or author. Just what was this doing here? Dropping the other books I pick it up and flip it open. My eyes widen as I surveyed the writing.

Clamping the book shut I draw the symbol that unlocks the vault and step out back into my room. Smiling I fall back on my bed. Breathing softly I fall asleep.

But that was short lived as my phone goes off. Growling I grab the phone.

"What?!" I bark into the phone.

"Get down to the living room," Nix said shortly his temper worse than mine.

"Why the hell should I?" I retorted back.

"It's about Rea just do it!" He just about yelled and then hung up the phone.

Rubbing my ear I sigh and stand back up. I suppose they figured it out to. Guess I should bring this book along with me. Standing I pocket my phone and walk out the door closing it behind me.

Taking the stairs slowly I think about what's going to happen. If she is an Angel the right thing would to kill her. Before she awakens and becomes uncontrollable. But even I don't want to kill her.

Growling in frustration at my brain I didn't realized I reached the stairs in tile I almost trip. Catching my balance I shake my head. Now was not the time, I'll see what everyone else thinks.

I walked into the living room to find Weylin, Seb and Nix already sitting and waiting for me. Taking a seat on the empty couch I wait for one of them to speck.

"Nix and myself have called you because of Rea," Seb stated and Nix nodded along with him.

"Talking about who get hers are we?" Weylin asked a smirk on his features.

"Not quite the reason your all here," Nix said giving Weylin a hard stare.

"Where here because of Rea being an Angel, no?" I said.

Seb narrowed his eyes as he looked at me while Nix gave me a grin and nodded his head. Well it sure as hell took them long enough to figure that one out.

"How did you know?" Sebastian asked me.

"A little while ago I suspected that she wasn't entirely human, so I did some digging in the Vault. I've been in there for a couple of days now. My back is killing me," I say stretching my arms as I talk.

"The Vault, unusually for you to be there, I though that you didn't like reading," Weylin said looking at me.

"Shut up!" I growled at him and he just chuckled.

"Weylin leave Blaise alone. Did you find anything while you were in the fault?" NIx asked me sitting up I just noticed that he didn't have a shirt on, that was a little strange.

"As a matter of fact I did find something of interest while down there," I said raising the book and then tossing it to Seb, he caught it and flipped through the pages.

"Just what is this?" He asked after a minute or so of flipping through the pages.

"I wish I knew I don't know exactly what it is, but it's got some interesting stuff in it about the Angels, that have died and yet to be reincarnated. So that would be the golden ticket on finding out which Angel she just might be," I said running a hand thorough my hair.