Deadly Greyson's: All Four Horsemen

Rea's POV

I walked hesitantly over to the door my hand resting on it. Did I want to go back in there and face them? My mind still burned from Nix. And he'd managed to give me more questions that led to no answers.

I breathed in softly. Pull up your big girl pants Rea and get your ass in there. Mental preparing myself I pushed the door open and walked in.

Everyone was doing their own things in the groups and I was thankful no one was staring me down. We'll other than Sebastian. He looked confused and then angry and then happy. So many emotions at once playing over his face it was hard to keep up.

I padded towards the desk in slow strides not wanting to face that many emotions. But soon enough my feet had carried me back over to the desk. Wanting to hang my head in defeat I do the expect opposite.

Smiling I sit back down. The chair was cold and my mind flashes to Nix. Almost as if he knows I am thinking about him he gives me a smirk and keeps on drawing away. I held my composure though it felt like a dying battle.

They were unnerving in their own respects and it was taking effect on me. Hell they were unearthly good looking. Smart from what I've heard and everyone they talk to ends up liking them. I was starting to wonder if I was defective. But I banished that thought.

"I'm sorry about earlier I didn't mean to upset you. Will you forgive me?" He asked and gave me puppy dog eyes.

I smiled inwardly and I felt like in the cartoons when you've got an angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other.

The angel reasoned that I should forgive him. Because he was being heart felt and I almost agreed with here. But a snicker from the demon and it said we should toy with him a little.

And from the way I felt like I was being toyed with I whole hearty agreed with the latter and decided to play a little.

"No your not forgiven," I said. And then looked up from my book and the look on his face was priceless. I thought I was going to break out laughing.

He looked like I just set fire to his car. The look of horror was good but I turned and looked at Nix. He was looking shocked and I gave him a wink while Sebastian try to regain control over his facial muscles.

"What can I do to make you forgive me?" He asked and I felt like I finally had some power. And hell yes I planned to abuse it.

Giving him a devilish grin I let him wait as I think of something that will be fun for me. And something pops into my head.

"You'll have to do everything I ask of you for the rest of the day. And you have to make me happy. Or I wouldn't forgive you," I said.

I could help but grin. It was truly a wonderful idea in my head. Sebastian looked like he was thinking over and turned towards Nix. They looked at each other almost like they were having a silent conversation.

"I'll do it. But you've got to come to our house. Deal?" He looked smug for some reason but I didn't care.

"Deal," I said before he could change his mind. He nodded and went back to what he was doing.

Looking down at my iPod. I smiled we only had a couple more minutes before class would be over and I would be going to there place.

Excitement raced through my body. But I hope Blaise and Weylin aren't home. That would be a recipe for disaster and a disaster I wish to avoid.

Looking down at my finished drawing I signed my name at the bottom and flipped to a clean page. But I had no idea what I wanted to draw. Thinking about it I almost missed the sound of the bell.