Deadly Greyson's: New Guy is Hot As Hades

Rea's POV

I finally managed to get through the day. I thought as the bell rung letting us know that class was out of session. Looking up from my painting I smiled pleased with myself. Rubbing a hand absently over my face I turn and find Nix looking over my shoulder. I didn't even notice that he was behind me. Just when did he get there, I could have sworn he was still working own his own painting.

"It looks pretty," he whispered into my ear wrapping his arms around my waist his chin resting on my head. Considering he was a foot or so taller than me. I hated being treated as a stool but I'll let it slide this time I suppose.

"Thank you, when did you get behind me?," I said as I wriggled out of his arms undoing my apron and folding it before I place it on the table.

"A little while ago, but anyways have you given any though to the collaborative painting that we have to do, me and Seb already have drawn our section out on the canvas all that left is for you to put yours," he said absently changing subject. Which was very much unlike him, and that project had completely slipped my mind.

"I'll take a look at what you've done and then ill deiced off of that," said thoughtfully. As I started to slip my assortment of art supplies into my bag. I had to go to work now.

"You can come over today if you want to," he said as I turned to face him. I just noticed that Sebastien wasn't with him, stranger I thought.

"I have work today, I'll call you after I am done," I said standing on my toes to kiss his lips. He smiles agasint my lips I pull away before he can do anything.

"You better," he said with a light smirk. And I nodded skipping out of the classroom. Happiness all around me.

This feeling was pure bliss, but my mood sinks when I walk past someone with a horns and a tail. He smiles at me and pick up the pace not wanting to be around him. He didn't look all to pleasant, I sigh in relief when I reach my locker.

Opening it up I grab some books and then slam it shut. Noticing some little critters floating around in the air. Sighing I walk out of the school. Amazingly I hadn't seen Casey since earlier it was a little strange.

Inhaling shortly I pull my keys out of my pockets. And unlock my car throwing my bag into the back seat along with the many text books. Shutting the door I slide into the drivers seat.

Pushing the keys into the ignition I take off. And about twenty minutes later, I arrive at the club pulling into the employee parking spots. Sliding out of the car. I head for the door and walk in the employee only door.

Turning the corner I run smack dab into someone chest. And I almost fall over but two hands catch me before I fall. Looking up I am starting into two warm golden liquid eye that belong to one if the most stunning guys I've ever seen.

He was tan like he spent all his time at the beach. His hair was an obsidian black that shone brightly. He smiled at me his teeth white and his lips look delightfully kissable.

What was I thinking? I thought to myself pushing away from the sexy stranger that had caught me.

PullyourselftogetherRea. Reallyyou'vegottwinsthisisjustoneguy.

I told myself brushing off the invisible dust I thought I had found. Hearing a light chuckle I look up and find the Sexy Stranger laughing at me. Frowning I glare at him.

"What so funny?" I braked out at him. He opened his mouth to answer, but a high pit he'd squeal stole my attention and his. Looking to my right I find James, tears littering his eyes. That was strange.