Deadly Greysons: The Sinister Archangel

Sariel's POV

     I blinked a few times, pushing away the haze of sleep. And I felt them my wings they were strong, maybe even stronger than before. Smiling I sit up, and I felt the energy surge through me I had my spiritual energy back. And it wasn't weak. 

"Rea?" I turned towards the sound of Nix's voice. He was sitting a few feet away from me. I could see the black tendrils of energy wafting around him. Death was beautiful in a way. 

"Nope, no Rea here," I said chuckling and tapping my fingers on my thighs. I pulled at the fabric that covered my body. And smiled with I saw the intricate tattoo, scrolling around my legs. Pulling up the shirt I see more of it branch around my belly. 

"Sariel!" He growled at me and I frowned at him.

"You don't have to talk to me like that, it's not like I tried to kill you or anything," I said tucking my legs under my body. 

     His golden eyes flared up like the sun as he looked at me. And I smiled to myself what a wonderful look on him. I pulled a hand through my hair and watched as the white strands slipped through my pale fingers. 

"You tried to kill Blaise Weylin and Sebastian, and you don't think I am going to hostile?" He asked me and I thought about it for a second. 

"Nope you shouldn't worry about them the only one that I really want dead is Conquest the other horsemen, yourself included. Don't really interest me, you all didn't do the horrendous thing to me," I told him. 

"Why should I even believe you?" He asked me. 

    Tilting my head I give him a wicked grin. 

"You shouldn't trust me at all, trusting the Archangel's is one of the dumbest thing that a person can do," I told him nodding my head. Watching the white locks move as my head did. 

     I had been body less for so long that every movement was a wonderful symphony of feelings and excitement that I had long forgotten. A torrent of emotion to washed over me and I felt like it would never end. 

     Every feeling felt like it had been magnified by ten. Hate was unbearable, happiness was borderline delusion and sadness was crippling and back breaking. 

"But your still asking me to trust you right now. Do you know that makes no sense!" He told me and I had to agree with him it didn't make much sense at all. But I didn't care. 

"Well nothing seems right. Everything is Topsy tervy and I don't know what to do about it. But I have a feeling that if I kill Conquest this fog will clear and I'll know what to do again," I told him. 

       And that made sense he was the cause of all my problems if he died then maybe thing would start to work right again. Maybe I would be able to do my duty as the Archangel of heavenly forces. 

"No, killing isn't going to make anything better," he moved now closer towards me bending down by me not touching me though, 

"And why wouldn't killing make things better?" I asked him slowly. 

"Because killing isn't something you should do to an innocent party or person," he said and I felt anger rise up. 

"Innocent?!" I asked my voice rising an octave. And I stood up my feet deciding that they wanted to stand now. 

"Conquest is far from innocent, the rider may have changed but the debt hasn't been paid to me yet, and debts must always be paid back,"I said harshly and glared at Death. 

      He stood up and reached a hand out to touch me but I side stepped him and glared. He was wrong if he thought that Conquest was innocent.