chapter 4: Hells pass

“BRIAN!” Stephan yelled, shaking Brian’s shoulders.

“Hmm, what? oh.” they had arrived.

“Quit day dreaming about your cat and let’s go.”

Brian looked out the window. The boy was sitting at one of the bus shelters, slouched over, inspecting his painted nails.

He wore black torn shorts, with purple stockings underneath and a Starwars t-shirt, depicting Han Solo, Princess Leia and Luke sky-walker.

“Jeordie...” Brian uttered under his breath.

He inhaled and got up. 

As he exited the doors of the bus, he watched as Jeordie’s eyes shot up to look at him.

Brian watched the ground as he walked over, only looking up to gaze at jeordie at the last meter.

“Hey, Jeordie.” he said with a smile.

“Hey.” 

The football boys got off the bus.

They wolf whistled, and chanted a chorus of insults towards them.

Brian decided to throw it in their face; he picked jeordie up like a child and kissed him.

The boys stopped and stood there in shock.

Stephan moved around on the spot, grinning in amusement.

……………………

Brian just held a petrified Jeordie in an awkward embrace.

Their lips were still locked and people passed giving disgusted looks or just starred.

Stephan decided to sit and read his book on the seat. 

Finally after a few seconds, Jeordie gave in to his nervousness and swung his arms around Brian.

Jeordie pulled away in a giant breath, his heart once again racing. 

Brian smiled, pulled away from Jeordie and stood up straight. 

He turned to the large group of jocks /athletes and girls gathering and staring. 

“Fuckers!” Brian smiled towards them sticking both middle fingers at practically all the boys.

They all turned quietly and moved off just before the bell rang. 

When Brian turned back to Jeordie, he saw those big brown puppy eyes, a small blush and a cute smile looking up at him.

He smiled back brushing his hair back behind his ear. 

“Well that sure shut them all up.” Stephan grinned while walking over to them. 

There were claps from a group of a mixed crowd ‘The nobodies’ I guess you can call them that. 

They were fellow outcasts like him self. 

Some were bullied for there looks or lifestyle or sexuality.

A very small group but it was still good. 

Even though Brian only knew some of them. They all seemed pretty cool; no one really ever notices them. But all have been teased and pointed out for not looking like everyone else, the perfect sheep in society. (Or just even being smart).

Brian smiled and waved most of them made there way over 

“Hey...” A beautiful girl dressed in black, said to Brian. 

A few girls smiled towards Brian and Jeordie. 

One of the more Gothic guys spoke out towards Jeordie.