Maybe were victims of fate

‘Whats this?’ thought brian as he gazed upon the new kid sitting alone on one of the lunch tables.

It wasn’t often his school got new people.

Even more surprisingly, people that looked…different. 

He wasn’t quite sure if the kid was a boy or a girl. Brian figured it had to be a boy.

He had long permed black hair, but no tits, was quite skinny and as he threw Brian a nervous glance, he saw he had a very boyish face .

Yep. Ok it’s a dude. I should talk to him before the other crew claim him…or rather beat him to a pulp.

Brian had already been beaten multiple times by the football team.

It started when the team captain punched him in the face, because Brian was “looking at his girlfriend”.

Brian approached the scrawny boy, his starwars lunchbox firmly in his grasp.He was waring black jeans with multiple rips in it, and green jacket .

“Hey.” Brian smirked in Jeordie’s general direction.

“Hello...” Jeordie said shyly as he glanced up at Brian, his long permed hair covering his face a little.

“So, I was wondering if you wanted to come to my place to hang out for a while this weekend, my parents are out, so I’m inviting a few people. You seem cool.”

Jeordie was about to answer, but then Brian cut him off.

“Or are you like every other jerk in this town who wants me dead?”

“No of course not. I mean id love to come and hang out. Do you play any instruments?”

“Well yeah...kinda...I want to sing actually...”

“Really?!” squeaked Jeordie, suddenly regretting his evident excitement.

“I play bass…And some guitar, we should...jam.”

“Sounds great!” he smiled genuinely for the first time in awhile.

“I’m Brian by the way.”

“Oh I know.. I’m Jeordie.”

“Come and visit me this afternoon.” 

“Ok.” Jeordie smiled 

As the two smiled at each other the bell went and school was finally out until tomorrow. 

0_0

Jeordie was feeling really nervous ever since he moved to Fort Lauderdale he didn’t really have many friends. 

Mainly because he had a great love for star wars which was considered ‘un cool’.

‘People wanted Brian dead?’  Jeordie thought. So I’m guessing he might give me a chance, you know to showpeople that I’m not just a nerd.

Jeordie, after taking a long pause started walking up the stairs carrying his guitar case with him 

And knocked really quietly. 

The door opened to a thin, long black haired boy who Jeordie recognised as Brian. 

“Hey, you came, I didn’t think you would.” 

Jeordie smiled and stared at his feet.

“Come on I want you to meet someone in particular.”

“Ok...I brought some whiskey, if you’re interested...”

“Good, yeah, I might later; I’m planning on a few lines myself if you know what I mean...”

“Oh...yep, okay.” Jeordie knew what that meant, he didn’t mind though.

He himself was familiar with drugs but he preferred whiskey.

And besides he didn’t want to lose a potential new friend by chickening out (Chicken reference…Twiggy fans get it  :3).

Brian led Jeordie to a very cosy living room.

There was a boy who looked older than Jeordie did; he had short brown hair and deep set eyes.

They looked like they were burning through the pages of the book he was reading... He couldn’t sit still, he was rocking slightly. 

“Quantum physics? Stephan, you need a life.” joked Brian.

“Brian, you need a girlfriend.” Stephan retorted half smirking.

He kept his eyes on his book not knowing there was someone new here.

“Stephan” ……..he didn’t respond. 

“Stephan”…….Stephan just put his index finger up to tell Brian to be quite.

“You prick it couldn’t be that important… Just look up for five seconds!” 

Stephan’s eyes wandered up and then he noticed Jeordie.

He was trying to decipher whether Jeordie was a (A really flat chested) girl or very feminine boy.

“Well now that I got your attention.” Brian started.

“Is this your girlfriend?”…Stephan eyes wandered back to his book.

“This ... Brian’s face when pink …..This is Jeordie.”

“…Jeordie this is ….”

“Stephan…pleased to meet you.” Jeordie smiled unaffected by the situation.

“I’m a guy by the way…”

“Yeah.” Brian said hiding the fact he was slightly embarrassed.

He had thought about Jeordie all afternoon.

Stephan laughed then turned the page of his book.

Gluing his eyes back to the thin pages.

“So why don't you sit down and make yourself comfortable-?”

“-My dad’s oversized chair is good.”

He gestured to a dark reddish-brown recliner that was covered with velvet.

It looked old, but Jeordie didn't mind at all. 

Maybe by the end of the night, they might even be...friends. Jeordie heart jumped at the thought, it made him smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok let me know what you think so far, i have lots more and ill post it soon

Much love, Ty and Libby <3<3