The big black bus

Hell yeah a double of senior 2B Science Core AB. Best morning ever! But the fucking girls in that class…I swear to god their only there to observe our new science teacher.Stephans mind wandered as he gazed out the bus window. 

The bus pulled up  in front of Brian’s house where his mother was  taking out the trash, and saying goodbye to her treasured son. 

Stephan's mind wandered yet again.

He and jeordie probably drank way to much last night thinking it was Friday night...

Nope I don’t know. 

Brian had his makeup on again today as he walked down the stairs. 

His mother didn’t let him leave with out a hug.

"i love you mom" he said towereing over her.

"I love you too honey, have fun at school" she smiled and waved to him as he walked down the pathway to the bus.

He got on the bus and took the seat next to Stephan.

“Give it a second….” Brian whispered to him. 

“Hey Faggot, Your mother sure loves her daughter!” It was Ross who spoke. 

The tall guy with brown hair and a short mullet. Football team.

“Does she ever get tired of you stealing her makeup?” 

“Yeah!Come on its not a funeral cut you hair and stop wearing black!” 

“Yeah that is so gross pity the girl stupid enough to fall in love with you.”

“Hey, Christine at this rate it would be a boy.” 

These insults were thrown at Brian from all directions. 

He just sat there, taking the insults like they were compliments. 

The intolerant jocks and cheerleaders all hung in a big group down the back. 

Talking about freaks like Brian.

 The boys talked about the next game this weekend.

The girls discussed ‘Hot’ new ways to starve themselves into new dresses.

There so plasticine, so fake, it makes me wonder whats real. 

……………………..

Fake bitches. Fake, Fake bitches. Brian had made a little song in his head.

The bus passed the church.

Oh god, were nearly at school. Brian thought.

He remembered last night, and although he didn’t show it, he was  nervous.

What would he say to Jeordie?

Do they want to keep it secret?

Does he was to be just friends?

What if I came on to strong?

Is he as nervous as I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heh heh, the name of this chapeter is the name of mansons 3rd cassette he and the spooky kids released :)

Hope you liked this chapeter, more shall be posted in a matter of minutes :D

Love Ty and libby <3