Tainted love

Brian walked in, trying his best to stay serious. 

Even though Jeordie had probly already been robbed of his dignity,  he still tried to cover himself in front of Brian.

For the next few minutes brian was extremely gentle with Jeordie, as if I was a small child. He was careful not to hurt the boy as he clensed the wounds on his back.

Jeordie was amazed at how just Brians touch erased his pain.  

“All done…ill leave you to do the rest.”

Jeordie nodded.

“Ill be in the spare room getting your bed ready”

He left.

 Jeordie continued to wash himself, trying not to get soap in his wounds.  

Once he was finished, he stepped out of the shower. 

He glanced around the room looking for a towel but there were none in sight.

“Brian?!” He called.

“Yeah?” he answered from the next room. 

“I…need a towel” 

Brian grabbed a towel from the cupboard, and to Jeordie surprise walked right into the bathroom. 

He stood there for a second gazing upon the fragile figure, battered and bruised, soaking wet…yet still gorgeous as ever.  He wrapped the towel around Jeordie, then also wrapped his arms around him. Brian teasingly brushed his lips against the vulnerable boy. He then kissed him passionately, just like the night they first met. 

“Im sorry I couldn’t protect you”

“Its not your fault”

“Yes. It is. If I hadn’t of left, then this wouldn’t have happened. But… But ill find them. I’ll find who did this to you. I promise. And ill..” Brian started to tremble.

He let go of Jeordie and left the room.