Chapter 18 ~ 'Special Bonding'.

Louis' POV

It's been about a week since I asked Lisa to be my girlfriend. A lot has happened, e.g. Lisa has become bestfriends with Danielle, people have seem to have gotten used to mine and Lisa's relationship, and we have sold more albums!

I'm woken by Lisa jumping out of bed and running into the bathroom.

I hear some disgusting noises. She's thrown up again. This is the 3rd time in 2 days. Maybe she has a stomach bug.

"You alright babe?" I ask her as she brushes her teeth.

"Yeah, I'm fine" She mutters.

"Okay, call me if you need me" I say and go downstairs.

Lisa's POV

Dammit!

This is the 3rd time in 2 days I have thrown up!

I call Danielle and she says she'll be right over.

Me and Dani have become the best of friends in the past week. We're so close, we are almost like sisters.

The boys have gone for some 'special bonding' time, so it's just me, Courts and soon Dani.

There's a knock on the door, and I open it. Danielle is standing there and I give her a hug. C gives her one to.

"So, what did you need me for?" Dani asks as we sit on the couch.

"Well" I start. "I've thrown up 3 times in 2 days."

"You sure it's not a stomach bug?"

"I'm 100% sure it's not a stomach bug. I would have other symptoms as well."

"Okay, this is a bit personal but, have you and Louis had 'it' yet?"

"Um...... yes" I say, hanging my head.

"OMG! Why didn't you tell me?!" C yells. "I didn't even know you guys were actually together!"

"Neither did I" Says Danielle. "I was just curious."

Crap. She tricked me!

"So, now you, Courtney and Niall know" I say.

"WHAT?! Niall knew before me?!" Courtney demands.

"I'm sorry! He wasn't supposed to have found out! He kind of just walked in on us..... making-out" I admit.

"Well, I think we should go to the pharmacy and get some tests done" Danielle says.

The realization of me possibly being pregnant finally hits.

What if I am?

Once we get home from the pharmacy, I run straight into the bathroom and take the test. I just want this over with.

I want C and Danielle to be there, so I go out of the bathroom, then look at it.

The test falls from my hands, and I slide down the wall to the floor.

I'm pregnant.

Louis' POV

For our day of 'special bonding', we went mini golfing.

"I'm so happy that Lisa, C and Dani are getting along so well" Liam says.

"Yeah me to" I say back. "Yes! I got a hole in 1!"

I do a little shuffle.

"Good job mate" Zayn says and pats my back.

"Thanks."