Chapter 6 ~ Any Time.

Louis' POV

When Liam came downstairs, he looked flustered and his cheeks were bright red. What happened up there?

"Hey sleepy head" I say to him.

"Oh, hey Louis" He says back as he walks into the kitchen.

We're all sitting in the lounge. Zayn's watching TV, while Niall's sitting at the dining table eating some cereal.  I guess Harry noticed Liam's strange behaviour to, because he went into the kitchen after him.

Harry had looked worried before Liam had come down. He was proberly still thinking about Liam possibly raping his sister. He worry's to much.

Liam's POV

I walk into the kitchen to get a drink and to calm my mind. Will things be weird between me and Lisa now? I did just see her half naked! Or will we just forget about it? All these thoughts ran through my mind.

I hear someone walk in and I turn to look at them.

It's Harry.

Okay, calm down. There's no need to talk about it if he doesn't ask, and if he does, just make something up.

"Hey Liam" He says casually.

"Hey" I say back, and open the fridge.

"What happened last night? You didn't come back after you took Lisa upstairs" Harry asks suspiciously.

"Oh, about that..." I start.

I'm a very bad liar, so I tell him everything.

About how she begged me to stay, about this morning, how I saw her half naked.

"Okay" Harry says, "You saw my sister naked?"

"No!" I yell, "Half naked. She had a towel on" I explain.

"Okay, whatever. Just don't do it again" He says.

"Believe me, I won't."

Lisa's POV

That was possibly the most embarrassing thing I have ever done in my life!

I can't believe that Liam saw me half naked!

After I got changed, I went downstairs to get some breakfast.

I walk into the kitchen, and as I do, I pass Liam.

As soon as he sees me, his face goes red.

He walks over to Zayn and sits on the couch and watches TV with him.

How will things between me and him be the same ever again?

"Want some toast?" Harry asks.

"Yeah, sure. Where's Courts?" I ask.

"Oh, she's still asleep."

"Yeah, she'll be asleep for a long time" I laugh.

"I'm bored" Niall says.

"How about we go to the movies?" Zayn suggests.

"Sure! That'll be fun! Just let me get ready first" I say.

"Okay. Should we wake up Courtney?" Harry asks.

"No! She'll kill you! She's not a morning person! She'll be fine here by herself" I say.

After I finished getting ready, I left Courts a note, and then we left.

Courtney's POV

When I woke up, the house was empty. At first I thought it was all a dream about Harry Styles being Lisa's sister, until I found a note left on the table.

Courts,

The boys and I have gone to the movies.

Be back at about 4.

Lisa.

"They went to the movies without me!" I yell.

I check the clock. It's only 12. I have about 4 hours before they come back.

I decide to go for a jog.

I was out for about an hour, so I still have 3 more hours.

When I got back, I found Harry sitting on the couch. Just seeing him makes me get butterflies in my stomach. He turns around.

"Hey" He says.

"Hi. What are you doing back so early?" I ask.

"The movie was boring, so I decided to come back here to hang out with you, if that's alright?" He asks.

Is that alright? OF COURSE IT'S ALRIGHT!

"Sure, I guess. As long as you don't cramp my style, Styles" I joke.

"Me? Cramp your style? I think you're the one who would be cramping my style, Bright" He jokes back.

I flop onto the couch and turn the TV on.

After a while, I start to get thirsty. I decide to make a smoothie. I ask Harry if he wants one and he offers to help.

After we finish cutting up the fruit, we dump it all in and press the button.

But me, being as stupid as I am, forget to put the lid on and it splashes everywhere!

We take cover.

It drenches us completely.

"You've got a little something on your face" Harry laughs as he wipes some of the smoothie off my face.

"You know, you have really pretty eyes" He says.

Oh my God! Did Harry Styles just say I have pretty eyes?!

"Thanks" I say turning away from him.

He lifts up my chin, and looks deep into my eyes.

"Any time" He says as he leans closer.

There's only a short gap between us, and I close the distance by crashing my lips onto his.