Chapter 1 ~ It's Been Forever!

Lisa's POV

"Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up!" Courtney yells at me. "We're gonna be late!".

"Okay, keep your hair on!" I yell back at her.

Today is the day. The day I get to go to London to see my brother. This is gonna be really good for me. I just need a break from life right now. Being able to bring Courtney is just a bonus.

Courtney is just as excited as me. I can tell by the way she's bouncing up and down and not staying still like someone with ADHD.

"Oh my god! Hurry up all ready!" she screams from the front door.

"I've just gotta pack someone underwear! Can't leave without those" I mutter the last part to myself so she can't hear.

"Can't you just buy some when we get there?!"

"Oh just shut up and get in the car!" I yell at her as I drag my suitcase down the stairs.

"Took you long enough..." she mumbles then runs out the door, suitcase not far behind.

"I heard that!"

I drag my suitcase outside and to the car. I fling it in the boot and hop into the passenger's seat. Courtney's hands are gripped tightly on the wheel and she looks like she's about to burst with excitement.

"You're not gonna kill us right? Should I drive?" I ask warily.

"Nope, I'm good!" she says then turns the car on and backs out of the driveway.

It takes about an hour and a half to get to the airport, so we get there with barely any time to spare.

"Can we please, please, please, please, please, please, please go to Mc Donald's? I'm really hungry!" Courtney begs.

"Fine, but hurry up! We are really late!"

"And whose fault is that...?"

"You're pushing your luck Courtney."

"Okay, okay!"

We zoom over to Mc D's, quickly get Courtney's food, make her eat it really quickly, then practically sprint through the air port to our boarding gate. We get there just as they're about to close the doors.

"Wait!" I yell. "Wait for us!"

The woman at the desk notices us and takes our tickets. We quickly board the plane and flop down into our seats.

"That was a close one!" I manage to say, out of breath.

We look at each other and then burst into fits of laughter. We then get told off by the flight attendant and get told to buckle up. This is gonna be a long flight.

Courtney's POV

Lisa fell asleep pretty much straight away, so now I'm sitting here like a loner on my iPod playing Ice-Cream Jump.

"Damn you fly!" I yell at the screen.

"Shush!" the guy across the aisle says to me.

"Jeez, calm your farm" I mutter to myself.

It's night time right now. I peek out the window and see a dark ocean beneath us. Creepy. You know, there's probably some whales in that water right now... oh my god! I am an evil genius. I know how to make Lisa scared shitless!

I turn to face her and go right up by her ear.

"OH MY GOD! THERE'S A KILLER WHALE ATTACKING US!" I scream in her ear.

"AAAAHHHH!" she screams as her eyes fly open. "WHERE?!"

"SHUSH!" pretty much everyone around us yells at us.

"Oops! Sorry!" Lisa apologises with a sheepish smile, and then turns to me with a look that could kill on her face.

"What the hell is your problem?!" she whisper-yells at me.

"Nothing really. I was just bored" I reply.

"Well you almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Hahaha!" I laugh and Lisa whacks the back of my head.

She closes her eyes to try and go back to sleep.

I bet you're wondering "WTF?!" the things is, Lisa is terrified of whales, killer whales to be exact. Don't ask me why, I don't know either.

After my success of scaring Lisa to death, I drift off into a peaceful sleep.

Lisa's POV

I swear I will make sure Courtney doesn't see the light of day again! She knows whales are my biggest fear!

Anyways, we arrived in London about mid day the next day. Courtney was the first off the plane, as she ignored the instructions and zoomed off the plane as fast as possible.

Honestly, that girl will get into some deep trouble one day.

I follow Courtney as soon as everyone else is off. I make my way towards the baggage claim to find Courtney already standing there.

In no time, both our suitcases appear and we drag them off the conveyor belt.

We walk out of the boarding gates and into the main area of the air port to find a curly haired, green-eyed boy standing there. He has the cheeky smile on his face that I could recognise anywhere.

"Lisa!" he yells as he runs at me.

"Long time no see Hazza!" I smile as he wraps me in a bear hug.

"It's been forever since I last saw you!"

"Yeah, a year to be exact."

He lets me go and I turn around to introduce him to Courtney, but find her standing there with wide eyes and her mouth hanging open.

Courtney's POV 

"HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, IT'S HARRY STYLES!" I scream.

Lisa clamps her hand down onto my mouth and tells me to shut up.

"Courtney! Unless you want a screaming hoard of fans attacking us, I suggest you keep your mouth shut!" she whisper-yells at me.

I nod my head shakily, indicating I was okay now. If you haven't already realized, I'm a huge One Direction fan! If I had known I'd be meeting 1/5 of 1D, I wouldn't have worn my One Direction jumper! That's just embarrassing...

"Why didn't you tell me your brother was Harry fricking Styles?!" I demand.

"Because I didn't want you to be my friend, just to get to him" Lisa answers.

"Ngaaawww! You know I'd never do that!" I say.

"Sorry to interrupt your mushy, emotional love fest, but there's a screaming hoard of girls coming towards us!" Harry yells.

I turn around and see a giant group of screaming girls sprinting towards us. Oh shit.