Chapter 14 ~ Lucky Lady's!

Harry's POV

"Dinner is served!" I yell, and place tacos in front of everyone.

"Thanks Hazza!" Louis yells.

"Thanks Harry" Courtney says.

"No prob" I say back, and peck her on the lips.

There's a chorus of 'aaawws!' and then Lisa says "OMG! I just thought of the cutest couple name for you two!"

"This should be good" Courtney sighs.

"Wait for it.......... CARRY!" She yells.

Everyone groans.

"What's wrong with it?" She pouts. "It's amaZAYN!"

"Oooh! You did not just say that!" Zayn says, and gets up and starts tickling her.

Lisa bursts into a fit of laughter, and ends up on the ground. Then Niall starts laughing, and guess what that means? We all start laughing.

After a while, we calm down and dig in.

"Hawy, thish ish sho good!" Niall says with a mouthful of taco.

"Niall! That's disgusting!" Liam shouts at him, then hits the back of the boys head.

"Ow! That hurt Liam!" Niall complains, completely over exaggerating.

"Well, I've lost my appetite. I'm 'gonna go upstairs if you guys don't mind" Zayn says.

"Nah, that's fine" I say.

"Night Zayn" Everyone choruses.

After Niall finished his tacos in like 4 bites, he went upstairs. And not long after that, Liam does to.

"Me and C are 'gonna hit the hay" I yawn.

"Night guys!" Li and Lou say, and we go upstairs.

Lisa's POV

"I'm'gonna watch some TV. Care to join me 'babe'?" I joke.

"Yes, I would love to 'babe'" He laughs.

I flop onto the couch and Louis sits next to me. He moves closer to me, and slings his arm around my shoulders. I blush, but luckily it's to dark for him to see.

I turn the TV on, but there's only infomercials (adds) on, because it's so late.

I get bored, and then turn it off.

We sit there for a while, and then Louis looks at me.

We look into each other's eyes for a moment, and then he starts to lean closer.

As much as I want to kiss him, I just can't. I'm still not ready.

I quickly get up.

"Wellimreallytired,soimgonnagotosleep(Well, I'm really tired, so I'm 'gonna go to sleep now) . Night Lou!" I say in one go.

I rush up the stairs and run into Louis' room.

I cannot do that in public.

Louis' POV

I start to lean closer, and just as I'm about to kiss her, she leaps up.

"Wellimreallytiredsoimgonnagotosleep. Night Lou!" She says in one go, and rushes up stairs.

I sigh.

That couldn't have been anymore awkward, even if we had tried.

I sit there for about 15 minutes, and then I start to get tired.