Chapter 12 ~ If Looks Could Kill.

Courtney's POV

Me and Harry are sitting on the couch watching TV. I'm on his lap, with my arms around his neck.

We here someone screaming, and Haz shoots up, causing me to fall onto the ground.

"Ow! Haz!" I yell at him.

"I'm so sorry Courts!" He apologises, while putting his hand out. I take his hand, and he pulls me up.

"What was that though?" I ask.

He is about to say something, but is interrupted by Lisa and Louis bounding down the stairs.

"Li!" Harry yells, while pulling her into a hug.

"Ugh! Haz, let go!" She winces.

"Sorry! What was all that screaming about?" He asks.

"Oh, that was me screaming, 'cause Lou was being stupid" She says, while lightly whacking the back of Louis' head.

"Ow! That hurt!" He feints hurt.

"Anyways, how are you feeling?" Harry asks.

"Eh" Is Lisa's reply.

I've been watching Haz and Li for a while now, and I've just realized that they look barely anything alike!

"Hey, can you guys stand next to each other for a mo?"

"Aaah, sure?" They say. They stand next to each other, and I do a quick check.

"You guys look nothing a like! Harry has brown hair, you have blonde, he has green eyes, and you have brown. The only thing you have in common is the shape of your face!" I exclaim.

"You know what? She's right!" Louis says.

"Well duh! We have different dads!" They yell at the same time.

They look at each other, and start to laugh.

Lisa's POV

"Well duh! We have different dads!" Me and Haz yell at the same time.

We look at each other, and start to laugh. Even though we have different dads, we still think alike.

"Well, me and Lou are going out for breakfast" I say as I grab my jacket.

"We'll see you later" Louis says, and we head out the door.

We hop in the car, and drive to Mc Donalds. Once inside, I order a Mc Muffin with a hot chocolate, and Lou gets the same, but with coffee instead.

"I'm still not sure about whether I should or shouldn't tell Liam" I say. Louis takes my hand and I blush.

"It's 'gonna be alright. Take your time, and don't let anyone pressure you into doing something you don't want to."

"Thanks Lou" I say.

He lets go of my hand, and we continue eating.

A teenage girl comes up to us, and she's wearing a 1D t-shirt.

"Hi Louis!" She says, "Can I please have a photo with you?"

"Sure thing babe" He says. She looks like she is about to faint.

She hands me her phone, and I take a picture. She says thanks, and then goes on Twitter.

She scrolls through the tweets, then looks up at me and scowls.

If looks could kill, I'd be dead by now.

"Bitch" I hear her mutter as she walks away.

Why am I a bitch?

"Let's go" Lou says, completely oblivious to the fact that one of his fans called me a bitch.

"Fine" I agree,

Harry's POV

I'm scrolling through Twitter when I see it.

I quickly go into my contacts and call Lisa.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Guys! You've 'gotta get home quick!" I yell franticly.

"Calm down Haz! Why, what's wrong?" She asks.

"I'll explain once you get home. Where are you?"

"On our way home right now" She says.

"Okay, see you then" I say then hang up.

"Harry, what's wrong?" Courtney asks. I give her my phone.

"Oh, my, God."

Louis' POV

We're in the car when Li's phone starts ringing. She whips it out.

"Hello?" She answers.

There's some yelling, and then she says "Calm down Haz! Why, what's wrong?"

Some more yelling, and then "On our way home right now" She says.

I hear a faint "Okay, see you then" And then the line goes dead.

"Lisa, what's wrong?" I ask.

"I'm not quite sure. But we've 'gotta get home fast!"

Lisa's POV

We scramble through the door, and see everyone on the couch, looking at their phones.

"Guys? What's happened?" I ask.

"See for yourself" Courts says, while handing me her phone.

On the screen. There's a big photo of me and Louis holding hands at Mc Donalds.

"Crap! The paparazzi must of got a picture while we weren't looking!" Louis yells.

"The photos all over Twitter and the internet" Niall says.

"Yeah, and now the whole world thinks you and Lisa are boyfriend and girlfriend" Zayn explains.

Sure enough, there were many comments on the photo.

The nice comments:

@1Directioner, Aaaawww! You guys are so cute!

@Bring1DToAustralia, If you make him happy, then I'm happy.

Then the not-so nice comments:

@LouisTomlinson4Eva, Eeeww! Get your hands off him! He's mine!

@LouisTomlinsonsWife, Yuck! You're a slut! He deserves so much better than you!

That last one hurt.

A lot.

Do I really look like a slut? Do I act like a slut?

But me and Louis aren't even dating, let alone boyfriend and girlfriend!

As much as it pained me to say this, I say "But there's nothing going on between me and Louis!"

I look at Louis, and I swear I saw his face fall. As much as I would like it to be true, I don't think Louis likes me.

We all sit there, thinking of what we can do when Liam's phone starts ringing. He gets it out and answers.

"Hello........? Oh, hi Simon..........Yeah, we saw it........... Um, sure........... Bye"

"What is it?" Niall asks.

"Simon. He wants' to talk to Lisa and Louis" He says depressingly.

"Oh. When?" I ask.

"Tomorrow. Until then, I suggest you stay here."