Chapter 23 ~ It's All My Fault!

WARNING! CHAPTER INCLUDES GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF BLOOD AND HARM.

Courtney's POV

Right now, we're all out searching for Louis. Liam told us all happened. Even the part where Louis completely broke down. I just remembered what happened before we left.

(Past)

"Hey, uh, guys?" Harry says.

"Yeah?" Zayn asks.

"Um, you kind of need to know this..."

"Well, get on with it!"

"Sorry! Before Louis... um, ran off... I found him... cutting himself..."

"What?! Why didn't you tell us earlier?!" Liam yells.

"I don't know!"

(Present)

I can't believe that Louis was that depressed he'd start cutting himself. What if we found him in a alleyway, cuts all over him?

No, Courtney. Don't think like that!

I'm partnered up with Harry, and we're searching the streets.

"Where are you Louis?!" Harry yells. No answer.

We walk some more until we come across a creepy alleyway. My thought from earlier starts to haunt me. I slip my hand into Harry's, and start to search. Behind a bin is my worst nightmare.

Lisa's POV

This is all my fault! Because of me, Louis is depressed, cutting himself and now he is missing! If anything happens to him, I would never forgive myself.

Me and Zayn are desperately searching for him, especially after what we heard from Harry.

"I'm really worried Zayn" I say. "What if we never find him?"

"Don't worry" he soothes. "It's going to be okay."

That's not the first time I've heard that.

Zayn's phone starts ringing, and he immediately fishes it out of his pocket.

"Hello?" he answers. I can't hear what the other person is saying, but Zayn's face goes from relief to horror in 2 seconds.

"Zayn? What's wrong?" I ask him after he hangs up.

"Courtney and Harry found Louis."

"Well, that's great!"

 Zayn shakes his head. "They think he could be dead."

Harry's POV

A scream escapes Courtney's mouth and I turn to face at where she's pointing.

Behind a bin, there's a crumpled up body, and there's blood everywhere.

"Holy shit!" I swear and run over to the body. It's a male of the age of like 19 or 20. Strangely, this boy looks awfully familiar. There are cuts all over his body. Arms, legs, neck, anywhere skin is showing.

"Harry" Courtney gasps. "That's Louis."

What? I look more closely, and then I realise that C's right. It's my bestfriend.

"Call an ambulance right now!" I yell.

She whips out her phone and calls emergency services. "Hello? Please, can I get an ambulance?!" she pleads, but after that, I zone out.