Candle

Rin P.O.V

i was riding my bike home, when i noticed some kids killing pigeons.

"Hey!  What Are You Doing! " I yelled the boy looks over after he shot the dove with a bolt, it looks like he is using a cross bow.

"What does it look like?  I'm taking care of the pests! There are so many why do you give a damn!" he yelled back. That's it Asshole I thought.

I set my bike on a tree, and i Ran at the guy punching him, he and his goons or something ran off saying "Demon He's  a Demon" while the other guy spat blood and ran off behind them "This isnt over"! he yelled. Your the demons.

"I'm Hoooooome!" yelled. I put my coat on the hook and walk into the dinning room.

"Rin your home, sit down join us for breakfast, i don't suppose you were home last night since the pizza hasn't been eaten. " I sit down. "Rin did you find a job? I Don't suppose so since your a bit ruffed up. Let me guess another fight." he sounded so sarcastic,  I knew I shouldn't have started that fight but something tells me it wasn't smart.

"I Don't know the job fair wasn't really my thing and I had my reasons in getting in that fight old fart". I replied glaring at him

"Danmit Rin as your 'legal guardian' I'm supposed to raise you so you can get by in life, stupid boy think before you do! "  he yelled. 

"THATS ENOUGH I'M NOT STUPID OLD FART! SO LEAVE ME ALONE GOD DAMMIT" I yelled. then the stew pot next to me exploded.

"Woah that almost hit mitori" yukio said.

"I agee, but that also means we need a new mini slow cooker because that one is 11 years old or something like-er that". I said, that was strange right after I yelled,  but I can't ignore this felling.

"I agree that almost hit me! oh rin I forgot to tell you my good friend of mine,  who is ah... Lo-Looking for a hand at his restaurant. And since cooking is one of your things I told him you might be showing up for an interview.  said Mitori

(I forgot the names of the priests don't be mad bro)

"That's a great idea guys but I don't have a suit or resumé" I said.

"Well borrow mine Rin you got to get ready! " Said Fumi Tossing a box with a suit inside. said hitami

"I got the resumé" said rotaru

"Wait let's not forget, Yukio take care of your brothers wounds." said Fujimoto

"Yes father!  come on rin we gotta get you ready!  said yukio then got up and pulled me away from the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rin I wish you just kept a job dad and I are worried about you so why fight every day? yukio said. I saw anger and hate in his eyes, why was yukio angry at me? Yukio my twin brother,  a good at everything., grades, sports, and taking care of my wounds. Even though I was first born, Yukio all ways acted more mature than i will ever be. Lies yukio isn't like you and he will be a little brother to you one day. Yeah one day..."Rin hello your spacing out on me"

"Sorry Yukio, and your sounding like the old fart,  but yukio I'm gonna give this job interview the best I got! but yukio promise me something. " I told him I made sure we made eye contact.

"Rin are you okay? I promise okay." I looked and saw his eyes worried and relaxed.

"*sigh* I've have a feeling like something is happening I just know it,  and I'm scared to find out. " then yukio left I think he was wondering about something.  I get dressed and ready. How the fuck do i tie? eh I will go semi casual.

"where do think you're going?  without a tie? no less". Fujimoto said waving his hand for me to him. He smiled "ahh I Rember when you were still little saying daddy daddy come play it was so cute. "

"well its not cute if your a adult. " I replied

"adult I don't see any adult? bwahhahaha, you mean you"  he replied back pushing me away.

"Well remember to clean your glasses so you can see old fart!." I told him. I started walking off when I saw a small black bug floating around. The hell is that?

idon't own blue exorcist

hey if you like add it to your library and comment on the story!