Vacay away from the family (part 2)

*Reid's POV*

We get here less then 10 minutes I get Saige outta the truck and the first then that happens is Ashley yells that she's 2 months pregnant. I look over and see Saige looking at me I throw my hands up surrender and say "she told me nothing I didn't know she would be a mom." I see Saige ain't buying it. That's when Ashley saves it and said Reid's telling the truth I didn't tell any Perry's I was pregnant, i just told the Gator Boys crew and had them keep it from you." I look back at Saige and see she believes Ashley. So we just stay and chat for a while. I notice Saige is teary eyed so i walk over to her and wrap my arm around her shoulder and ask her whats wrong. My... d..ad wa...nts t..o qu..it t..he gat..or bo..oys cr..ew. I look to Ashley for more information. "He just said he had to much on his plate with his restaurant, and he wants to focus on his future." she tells me. "Ahhh i see, I dont think she would be emotional if she wasn't pregnant." i say. "I agree. I was a month pregnant when he told us. I held it in until Paul and i were alone and let it out." she says. 

*Saige's POV*

So we're here at Hoilday Park and Ashley just yelled shes 2 months pregnant, i'm as all hell. Yeah no one tells me anything anymore. We stay and chat i see my dad so i go and talk to him. "Dad" i yell. he comes over. "Saige, just the girl i was looking for" i notice his face is long and sad "Dad whats wrong?" I ask him. He puts his hand on my knee and says, "i'm planning and leaving the Gator Boys crew." It takes me a while to understand this is what he wants and i just cry. Dad tells me its okay. I feel an arm around my sholders i look and see its Reid. He asks me whats wrong and i say that my dad whats to quit the Gator Boys crew making me cry harder. I know reid's talking to Ashley i just dont know what about. I just look on Twitter add a picture of my dad and i with a caption saying "I cant believe the though of my dad leaving the Gator Boys happened :'(" I dont know if im imagining it but its like my water broke. I look down and it sure enough did. "REID, THEY'RE COMING!!!!!! HELP ME TO THE TRUCK!!!!!" I yell. Reid, my dad, and Ashley instantly runs to me to help me to the truck. The get me in i hear reid say to my dad, you drive her you know how to get there Ashley and i will follow y'all in Paul's truck. My dad gets in starts the truck and we are off to the hospital.