Finding Out

-a week later-

*Saige's POV*

I've been feeling very sick to my stomach for the pass week. So I call Ashley for her to come over ASAP. Within 10-15 minutes Ashley is at my apartment. She sees me pacing. "Wow, wow, wow Saige calm down." She tells me "I can't I've been feeling sick to my stomach for the pass week." I answer I go to say something else but I'm cut off and I rush to the bathroom. Ashley follows and holds my hair back. I throw up a few more times. When im done i wash out my mouth and tell Ashley I'll be back. I get in my truck and text Reid to my surprise he texts me back.

*Sagie and Reid's POV*

S: Reid

R: Yeah baby

S: Umm where you protected a week ago

R: Dang why

S: I'm on my way to get a pregnancy test

R: Awe. Let me know the answer(s) sweetheart. I ❤️ You

S: Awe. Will do Hun. And I love you more baby.

*Sagie's POV*

I turn off my phone and drive to the drug store thinking of all the thoughts in my head like; How will I wrestle? How will I finish out College? Should I move in with Reid or not? How will my dad even take it? I see the drug story and pull into and empty stop. I turn off the truck and go into the drug story. I go and look at the pregnancy tests and buy three of them. I go and pay for them and leave. And drive home, I park my truck and get out out of it. As soon as enter my apartment Ashley sees the bag and shots me a million questions. I roll my eyes and laugh. I had into the bathroom and take the test and wait 15 minutes. I hear a beep and I see all say Pregnant. I snap a pic of all 3 tests and send them to Reid.

*Sagie and Reid's POV*

S: (pregnancy tests picture here) Reid looks like your gonna be a dad Hun.

R: That's awesome. I'm speechless right now. Lost for words.

S: 😘 I wanna stay with y'all but sadly y'all are California.

R: I can get you a ticket to our next show in 3 days. And what about college Hun.

S: That'll be great and I can do it online that way we can focus on the baby when we have down time.

R: Sounds like a plan. How are we gonna keep your pregnancy from my brother and sister.

S: We'll say when the times right around the 3-4 month mark.

R: Sounds great baby girl and I love you.

S: Love you. I better call and tell my dad he's gonna be a grandpa.

R: What about your mom.

S: Well my mom and dad divorced when I was younger. I never talk with my mom. My dad won custody he's the whole reason I wrestle.

R: Awe I didn't know any of that. I'm sorry to hear that.

S: It's cool I'm smiley and happy aren't i. And have the sweetest boyfriend ever.

R: you have a point there. Well you better call your dad and tell him the news.

S: Will do.

*Sagie's POV*

I call my dad and tell him the news he's actually really happy about it, I also tell him I'm going to be staying with Reid and stop wrestling until after the baby is born. (Oh I didn't say my dad approved actually of him.) And I tell Ashley I'm going to be leaving but I promise to text or call her everyday.