Visiting home

-1 week later-

*Sagies POV*

We're in Ft. Lauderdale. Home sweet home. Ohh how I missed Florida. Don't get me wrong Greeneville is nice but Florida will always be home. I look and see Everglades Holiday Park and freak out. "Yo babe calm down,so you don't hurt the twins. I know your eager for the news they all refused to tell you." I hear Reid say. "I can't it's my former home. It the only place I really know by heart. And yeah that's another reason why I'm so happy." I say. "I know Saige but you need to calm down for the sake of you and the twins." I hear Reid say. So I walk over, sit down, cuddle up to Reid and watch my dad and Paul trap gators on the Gator Boys DVD. "I get your happy to see your dad, Ashley, Tre, Scott, and Paul. Also what's the unknown news?" Kim says "I have no idea about the news kP, I say that cause this pass week trying to get her to spill the news but she says you'll find out when y'all are up here. It's so frustrating, I swear Ashley's a second you." I comment.

*Reid's POV*

We're in Ft. Lauderdale, my baby's hometown. I'm just watching Gator Boys on DVD that Saige has copy's of. When I hear a loud high pitch squeal. I look and see Saige freaking out cause we passed Everglades Holiday Park. I tell her to calm down so she don't hurt herself and the twins she finely calms down and comes and cuddles up by me. I wrap her in a hug. I feel our twins lightly kick for the first time and I smile. I hear kP say something to Saige and than ask about the news she's eager to hear. I just smile and kiss the side of Saige's head. And turn my attention back to Gator Boys.

*Sagies POV*

We have time to kill before the show at 8:30. So I ask them if they wanna see everyone again. They accept, so we all pile into the rental Chevy Impala and I drive to Everglades Holiday park. When I get to Holiday Park I'm greeted by a very happy Ashley. When she hugs me I see a blue bordered engagement ring on her finger. I smile. I look to Paul who wraps his arms around her. We all go into Holiday Park, I see my dad and I hug him. Gosh how I missed him. I fill him in on everything from Greeneville down to my pregnancy. Half way through the visit I go to the gator pit just to see if I can spot my gator. I look and see that white hide and see it's her. I she walked out of the water. I toss her a thing of meat we keep to feed the gators. Out comes that famous Florida smile the one we always forced. I snap a pic of her and feel a set of arms wrap around me. I see it's Reid so I turn around and hug him. I mutter into his chest and say "how I missed this place" and keep my eyes trained on my girl. "I also miss wrestling her too" I say.