IT WAS AT THIS MOMENT HE KNEW: HE FUCKED UP

EPILOGUE BITCH!

Johnny sighed as he heard a knock on his window, he thought it would be Mandla, Darius, and Hayden. Who'd be taking him out in attempts to rid Mackenzie from his thoughts, but it wasn't, it was Mackenzie, herself.

She smiled upon him opening the window, letting herself in and on his bed and he froze, not moving from his spot by the window-sill.

"Ah, Johnny..." She trailed off, "Joey wasn't as good as I thought he'd be."

This bitch is crazy.

Johnny finally turned around, "I don't care, get the fuck out."

"I'm kidding! I didn't fuck him," She said, "Because I couldn't. Because you're the one for me." She got up off of his bed and attempted to cradle his face, but he quickly, and lightly, smacked her hands away.

"Mackenzie, no. Fuck you," He spat, "You made me feel like complete shit last week, don't come running back in here because Joey didn't want your evil ass."

"I'm not, I-" She sighed, rubbing her forehead, "I shouldn't have ending things like that, and-"

"Damn right, now go."

"...It took me that week to realize my true feelings."

"You're a liar, and I never want to see you again." Johnny retorted with his arms crossed.

"You done now?"

Johnny sighed, walking backwards towards his window to open it wide again, "Leave."

"Johnny, hear me out." She muttered

"No! I don't want to your shitty excuses for what you done to me-I really love you, you know that. Do you know how fucking hard it was to read that? You couldn't even tell me in person!"

Mackenzie blinked, "You still love me..."

"Of course I fucking do, because I actually did, unlike you who fucking faked it for months. If you didn't want a fucking relationship, all you had to do was tell me; we didn't have to change anything."

Mackenzie's mouth opened, "You still love me..."

Johnny rolled his eyes, thinking of jumping out of the window himself, but is interrupted by the feeling of Mackenzie's lips against his.

He pulled away quick though, placing his hands on her shoulders-he realized that was a big mistake: looking into her brown eyes that seemed wider than usual, a look of sadness.

He moved in closer, hesitant yet so knowing, but Mackenzie did him the favor of closing that gap between them.

They kissed for a while, Johnny's lips parted and his tongue fell on her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She happily granted, pulling him closer to her.

He pushed her onto his bed, groaning when their tongues touched each other's. She chuckled against his mouth, flipping them over so she was straddling his waist.

Mackenzie pulled away, moving downwards. She open mouth kissed his neck, dragging her tongue along it as she began to suck on his skin.

He moaned, resulting in her grinding against his clothed waist, "Kenzie..." He strained.

"Hm?" She pulled away, looking down at him.

Johnny's eyes flicked to his nightstand, throwing hints, which Mackenzie quickly got.

She grinned, reaching over to the nightstand to reveal a condom.

Johnny bit his bottom lip, flipping them over again before snatching the packet from her grip, "I love you, Kenzie, I love you so much."

AUTHORS NOTE
🙈✨😡💘💖😎