THIS TIME HE REALLY NUTTED!!! NOT CLICKBAIT!!!!

"My mom's downstairs..." Mackenzie trailed off, growing tense as Johnny nipped at her jaw.

Johnny shook his head and chuckled, his hands shifted from either side of her to actually touching her waist, "That's never stopped me before, now jump."

Mackenzie squealed excitedly, doing as told before Johnny smushed her into the wall nearby.

She giggled when Johnny smirked against her mouth, giving her pecks as he mumbled 'I love you' between each one.

He pulled away, not failing to grip her bottom lip in between his teeth.

When Johnny released her lip, she sighed, "Johnny... are we gonna-"

"Hm." He hummed and dipped his head to kiss her neck, hands gripping and playing with her thighs, "I'm gonna fuck you."

Mackenzie threw her head back, hitting the wall behind her, legs tightening around his waist, "Oh, fuck, yes please."

Just as Johnny reached for the waistband of her sweatpants, the sound of her door is heard opening, "Kenzie, I think you'll like this-"

They both gasp, Johnny dropping Mackenzie when hearing her mother's voice. She let out a groan, followed by her mother looking down at her with furrowed eyebrows, "Oh, Mackenzie..."

AUTHORS NOTE
y'all got what y'all #deserve