WHEN YOU TRIP AND YOUR SPAGHETTI FALLS OUT OF YOUR POCKE-

FORTY VOTES , FORTY
COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

johnny and mackenzie waiting patiently in line as johnny had a smug smile on his face; mackenzie was glaring, still upset at what he said, and he meant it.

they moved up, johnny moving behind mackenzie and pulling her closer to him by her waist. she attempted to squirm out of his grasp, huffing and the hair that was dangling in front of her face flew up.

"what's your deal?" he asks her, moving away from her but not removing his hands from around her waist.

"you know what my deal is."

"i don't." he smirks, licking his lips before moving closer to her ear, "tell me."

mackenzie doesn't give in, however, crossing her arms and huffing louder this time.

"stop being so bratty, you'll be fine." he insists, pushing her forward as the line moved again, "besides, i want to be lovey and cute, like nadia and my sister."

"isn't that awkward for you to say?" mackenzie cringes, momentarily glancing at the people around them.

johnny shakes his head, furrowing his eyebrows, "no."

"whatever."

"stop with the attitude before i leave you here."

"just leave me, i'd rather stay at six flags all night than to deal with your nonstop teasing... you little bi-"

"right, anyways!" johnny interrupts, the people in front of them moving ahead, "is there anything you want to do after we leave?"

mackenzie smirks, turning around to face him, "oh, i have a few ideas-"

"not gonna happen... we can go to mel's." he smiles again, teasingly, removing his hands and moving in front of her.

"come on, you weren't serious. don't tell me you were serious."

johnny nods, looking up to see they were at the front of the line for the rollercoaster, they were next, "dead serious."

*:・゚

mackenzie sighed as johnny sat on the hood on his car, crossing his arms over his chest whilst waiting for mackenzie to catch to him and get to the car.

when she arrived, he chuckled at her, his hands curling around her lower back, "you okay?"

"peachy."

johnny smiles at mackenzie , bringing her closer by her waist, "you wanna come back to mine after dinner or?" he asks, grazing his lips over hers.

she pulls away real light, clutching onto his shirt, "stop it."

"i'm not doing anything." he retorts with a laugh, mackenzie pressing her lips against his to shut him up.

he hums against her mouth, digging his hands into her back pockets. she gasps, giving him the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth. she moves her lips against his roughly, johnny momentarily pulling away to suck lightly up and down her neck.

mackenzie throws her head back at the feeling, letting out a small whine as her hands traveling from his chest to around his neck. his legs were spread a little wide, thus giving mackenzie space to move closer to him.

on instinct ( ooo binch 😳 ) , her hands travel to his belt, tugging on it.

he moans against her neck, trailing back up to her mouth to give her one last lingering kiss before pulling away, "we should go..." he states between heavy breaths, taking his hands from her pockets.

mackenzie lets out a groan, removing her hand from his waist and stumbling backwards, "alright then."

"i'm starving." johnny mutters while opening the passenger door for mackenzie to take. she climbs in and smiles up at him before he gets the chance to close the door on her.

"you could eat this p-"

"nope!" he cuts her off by slamming the door, making mackenzie giggle in amusement.

johnny gets in the front seat, putting the key in the ignition and turning, waiting for the car to heat up. waiting, he looks over at mackenzie, who is looking at him with wide eyes while slowly and lightly gnawing on her top lip.

"i love you." he says with a wide smile, mackenzie pouts, ruffling johnny's hair before leaning over the gear shift and kissing him passionately.

she pulls away and looks down at his lips once more before responding, "i love you too, john."

( SAM SPEAKS *:・゚)
a bitch is tired and that bitch is
MUAHAHHAHAHAHA ( only
hannah montana's will get it 🤪 )

im gonna start doing QOTC sooo
here

QOTC: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SHOW(S)?

AOTC: recently i've been watching Skam and i'm
highkey obsessed but also On My Block, Black Mirror and Elite ( all on netflix except Skam ) 🥰