AW HELL NAH BITCH!

SEVENTY VOTES , SEVENTY
COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

after an hour of driving, which seemed like much longer, due to the constant arguing about nadia and lauren's PDA and what music to play on the radio, the reach their destination to white point.

they had arrived relatively early, able to skip the safeway trip because of darius cleverness-he figured it would be a hastle to buy everything as they were leaving so he destined on buying everything the night before; it was still a bit dark out, the sky a dark shade of blue but going on purple, wasn't dark enough that they couldn't see, however.

they hopped out of the car excitedly, grabbing all of their things, but johnny stopped mackenzie, pressing her against the suc and smirking, "thank you for making me come."

she got on his tip toes, holding onto his neck and moving to kiss him lightly, "no problem, johnny."

after picking up the things they left, the couple go to follow the others, but they all stop when mackenzie screams in excitement.

"ashton?!" mackenzie screeches upon seeing him, running to where he sat by with another friend of his and mackenzie's, bryce xavier, "what are you guys doing here so early?"

"we're just about to play volleyball until the sun rises, i heard it's really beautiful here." ashton doesn't fail to wink at her when he says 'beautiful', and johnny knows that wink. he's used that stupid wink countless of times to charm girls.

"oh, fun! can we play?" mackenzie asks while glancing over at the group of teens that travelled here with her, bryce stands up from his lounge chair, picking up the volleyball that sat beside him, "of course."

johnny calls mackenzie over, ashton not failing to look at her butt as she walks towards him, "we didn't come here to play volleyball, kenz."

mackenzie chuckles at him, "i know; we came here fi watch the sun rise, but it's too early, john, what are we supposed to do until then?"

johnny shrugs, "we can eat those sandwiches darius made!"

"hmm," she nods, johnny quickly grabbing her hand to walk the opposite way, but stops when mackenzie pulls back, "but later, i actually want to play."

johnny shakes his head, "look at how ashton is looking at you," he whisper yells, glancing behind him to see that lauren, nadia, darius and mandla were already setting up their spot, "don't you feel some type of way?"

mackenzie looks back at ashton, who has been looking at his phone until mackenzie was through speaking with johnny, "no, because you're the one i belong to." she hums, placing her hands on his cheeks momentarily.

she removes her hands, and shakes him to gain her friends' attentions, "guys, come on!" mackenzid motions for her friends and johnny to the net when they've placed everything down, mandla staying behind to put their blankets and food to use.

mackenzie hops in excitement when ashton calls her to his side, and suddenly, her shorts seem three times smaller and her tank top two times tighter.

lauren serves first, hitting the ball hard, but failing miserably when it hits the fence. they all laugh, all except johnny, who is too preoccupied with looking at mackenzie's hands on ashton's shoulder. his jaw clenches in jealousy as well as his hands tightening in fists.

johnny blinks, shaking his head, he shouldn't let this get to him, but he can't help it. although he knows mackenzie's loyalty lies with him, his mind continuously drifts off to her and ashton being together.

his raging thoughts are interrupted when the ball comes flying towards him, hitting him in the stomach.

it isn't painful, but he jumps in surprise nonetheless, when he looks up he sees ashton looking down at him from the other side of the net, "you okay, bro?"

johnny grumbles, picking up the ball, "yeah, i'm fine..."

he looks around him, all eyes on him, "you gonna serve or what?!" ashton taunts, placing a hand around mackenzie's shoulder, the same hand traveling back down to her lower back.

johnny throws the ball up, hard as well, but it doesn't hit the net, it successfully makes it over, bopping ashton in the head as well.

"yes!" he yells secretly, jogging over to ashton's side, "oh, man... you okay, bro?" johnny asks, offering a hand.

ashton reaching for it, but johnny just leans downward, speaking loud enough for only ashton to hear, "don't touch my girl again."

johnny lets go of his hand, making ashton swiftly hit the ground.

( SAM SPEAKS *:・゚)
accidentally made this too long so part two
tmr (with smut? maybe?)

QOTC: WHEN'S THE LATEST YOU'VE BEEN TO SLEEP?

AOTC: i've pulled all nighters before, but like 07:00 🤧