VROOM VROOM

this is the flashback beach chapter or whatever so it will places be before the chapter when they're texting in the car , also smut that i took time out to edit bc i know you wanted smut after i baited those who wanted it multiple times so please fucking comment. don't leave me hanging with like 12 comments when every other chapter gets like 90-100 comments wtf!!! >:( please don't get mad at me for being frustrated at that , because it's rlly understandable for anyone who works very hard and writes for others to read with little appreciation on things you all want :(:(:( it makes me think you don't like what the reading. so pls help me out here unless you're uncomfortable with commenting for some reason idk??

The sky was finally turning orangish, after what seemed like an eternity. However, Johnny was still not happy. The sky didn't seem as bright as it was for everyone else; it was dull because he didn't have Mackenzie by his side, she enjoying it with Ashton, rather.

No one even noticed Johnny slip away, making his way towards the car that they rented, it was big-enough to fill all six teens. He sighed, kicking the sand while his hands sat in his shorts' pockets.

When he finally arrived, he didn't bother getting in the car, just bending over the hood in silence, face buried in his hands. However, his silence was soon interrupted by the sound if his favorite girl calling his name.

Johnny didn't bother turning around to the sound of her voice, he just stayed in his place.

But he flinched at the feeling of her touching his shoulder, and she chuckled lightly, "Johnny, what are you doing here? The sun's going to rise soon..."

Johnny shook his head, his eyes not leaving his hands still, "I'm okay. You better go before you miss it with ashton."

Her eyebrows furrow as she shakes her head, "Ashton?" she asked in disbelief, but is quickly disheveled when Johnny responds.

He finally turns to look at her, "yes Ashton. Just go."

Mackenzie opens her mouth to say something else before shrugging, her body taking her back to the beach with her friends, but is stopped by Johnny's rough grasp.

Mackenzie's face is still turned away from him and she smirked at the gesture. She can see where this is heading and she's was giddy about it.

Swiftly removing the look when Johnny turns her to face him, he wraps his hands under her thighs, placing her on the hood of the car, "Just because I haven't fucked you, you think you can just flirt with another guy in front of me-any guy in general?"

"Maybe" she shrugs nonchalantly, making Johnny groan possessively.

Since the car is rather hidden from the beach, it isn't much of an issue when Johnny's fingers find the hem to her shorts, finger swirling around the button, "I wonder what Ashton will think to you moaning my name in public. You think he can do the same?" he asks while unzipping her zipper, loosening the denim fabric around her waist.

She tossed her head back, attaching one hand around his neck, fingers playing with strands of hair while the other held herself up from behind, nails tapping on the car.

"Answer me." he growled into her ear, teeth nipping at the bud, making her squirm in place.

"I-I..."

"You can't answer the fucking question?" He asked, breath blowing against her ear.

"Johnny," she sighed, lips parted, "Can we go in th-"

Johnny cut her off by ridding her of her shorts, throwing them on the ground. He picked her up swiftly, opening the back door and placing her down.