#EVENTHOILOOKLIKEABURNT CHICKENNUGGET

Johnny threw the small stones at Mackenzie's window while calling her name as loud, but also as quiet, as he possibly could.

It really took everything in him not to just turn around and go home, but he really thought he should fix this-even if he believed he wasn't in the wrong.

When she finally opened her window, after what seemed like hours to him, she looked down at him, "What do you want?"

"I came to apologize..." Johnny responded, moving closer to the house, yet avoiding her mother's view from the living room window, "Like really apologize."

"Okay?" she shrugged, Johnny sighed in response.

"Sooo, can I come up or?"

"Sure, but i'm not helping you this time."

When Mackenzie left the frame of her window, Johnny threw his head back in annoyance and groaned, "Shit."

*:・゚

Mackenzie chuckled at Johnny when he appeared in her room, landing softly of her floor.

He looked like he had a hard time, with a few twigs and leaves in his hair, and his jacket was a little darkened from dirt.

"Congratulations, you made it." she snarled bitterly.

Johnny leaned down, putting his one hand on his knee, one held over his chest in fear, "I thought I was gonna die..."

"Yeah, well, you didn't."

When he noticed there wasn't a joking tone to Mackenzie's words, he stood up straight, removing his jacket as he did so, "Mackenzie, look, i'm truly sorry for hurting your feelings, but-"

"There is no but."

"There is-let me finish," he said as he sat her down on the edge of her desk that she was closet to, "You can't stop me or be mad at me for commenting on others' posts, that just isn't fair... you do that same thing, all the time."

Mackenzie huffed, signaling Johnny to continue, "You comment almost the same things on Mandla's posts-"

"He's my best friend!"

"And I know that; he's a boy though, isn't he? Wouldn't you be in the same boat as me? Now, I don't feel awkward or annoyed about that because I know that you're mine. We're dating, and if you wanted to be with him, you could leave me at any moment, am I wrong?"

Mackenzie looked to the side, rubbing her hands on her thighs. Johnny grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at him, "Hey, am i wrong?"

She sighed, shakily speaking, "You're not wrong." (an_ holy crap that alliteration sis 🤠😍)

"If it really does make you really uncomfortable, I'll stop," Johnny finalized, removing his hand from her face, "But that's all you had to say, not get angry at me."

"I'm sorry for getting upset..." she trailed off.

"I mean, I did call you insecure so..." He said, biting on his bottom lip, "I'm really so fucking sorry and I love you."

AUTHORS NOTE
this book is getting boring lol comment drama
cause i'm unoriginal and not creative 😜