Y/N's Introduction

Hey my name is y/n. I'm an ordinary girl belong to a middle class family. I'm 20 years old. I'm from Korea, Busan. Since i was a child, i have only one dream. and that dream is to become a psychiatrist . The reason why i wanted to become a psychiatrist is, I wanted to help peoples who are depressed because of lack of love, lack of attention, lack of friends and everything. I have a bit of sass too. I don't get scared easily. I'm not interested in a relationship things. It'll just waste my time anyways. My Mom and Dad support me completely. They are here with me at every stage, i'm blessed to have them as my parents.

XX DINNER XX 

Mama (mom): y/n i'll do the dishes today. you'll go pack your things. 

yes i'm going to seoul tomorrow. My university is so far from my house so i thought that its better if i live on my own from now on. After all i'm an independent girl.

Me: Ok mama.

XX TIME SKIP <SEOUL> XX

My bestfriend, Irene, lives in seoul so she already booked an apartment for me. I'm heading to the location she send me of my apartment. 

XX YOUR APARTMENT XX

Me: *sigh* finally everything has set. I'm so exhausted, i juts wanna sleep now.

I changed into my pj's and made my way towards the bed. Just then i heard a... scream? Wait.. someone is screaming in my neighborhood. I opened my window to see what was going on. I can't see their face but i can see the shadow because of curtain which is blocking my view of them. I saw two persons there, one is standing and second is kneeling down...... begging? Yes the other person is begging. After two or three minutes of me watching them, the person which was kneeling down, get up, took his suitcase and then he left. The other person unexpectedly open the curtain and saw me peeking on them. My eyes widened. He just smirked and then i suddenly closed the curtain. 

-SJ