Guitar lesson

Alex's PoV

Magnus had asked me to go to the guitar lessons that Valhalla offered with him. I kinda didn't want to because I knew it was gonna hurt my fingers a lot, and I didn't want that, obviously, but I said yes before I could even think about it.

Of course I wasn't thinking. I never think well when Magnus is around. He has that effect on me. I hate it.

At first I was mad at myself for saying yes, but then I realized that it could actually be fun. I'd never even picked up a guitar before, but it seemed like such a cool instrument, that I wanted to try it out. Plus, Magnus was gonna be there. And wherever Magnus is, I'm there, too.

So there we were, walking to our first guitar lesson. The halls were practically empty, except for some random people here and there. Magnus looked overly excited, which made him overly cute.

"Female today, right?" he asked. "Yeah," I said smiling. He was somehow always able to guess my gender. I loved that about him.

"Okay. Just making sure," he said.

We walked in comfortable silence for a few minutes before I started to worry a bit and ask questions about the lessons. 

"And we don't need to bring our own guitars or something?" I finalized my interrogation. "Nope. They take care of everything. They'll provide us with guitars as soon as we get there."

"Okay," I sighed.

"You nervous, Alex?" he teased. "Actually, yeah. A bit. You?" He stopped and his smile faded as he realized I really wasn't feeling too well. That I was actually anxious, and not in a good way. "I'm fine." he said. "You sure you wanna go?" he continued. "'Cause it's fine if you don't want to. I could just cancel. We don't have to do it if you don't feel sure about it," he assured me.

"Maggie, it's only a guitar class," I chuckled, but it warmed my heart that he would bail on something he wanted to do just for me.

"Are you sure? 'Cause, again, it's fine if you don't want to. I don't want you to be uncomfortable, Alex."

I smiled at him reassuringly and said, "It's fine. I'm fine. I promise." Then I took his hand into mine, and got on the tips of my toes to reach his face, and kissed him on the cheek.

His face immediately reddened, and I laughed. "You're so cute when you're embarrassed, Maggie." I smirked.

"Shut up, Fierro." he said, but he tightened his grip on my hand.

Oh, how I love this boy, I thought to myself.

"Lets go learn some guitar, huh?" I said as we trudged on to find our class, Magnus still holding my hand.

————————————————————

Words: 465

I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long. I just haven't been feeling very well mentally, and I've also been really busy with school and friends and family. I'll try to upload stuff more often, even if just a short little scene. Anyway, hope you enjoyed.