PINOF (part 1)

Magnus's PoV

"UGHHHH!!" I heard.

It was coming from Alex's room.

I stopped and listened to see what was happening. "Whyyyyy?? Why would they do this to me?" Alex said. I knocked on the door. "Hey, Alex. You okay in there?" I asked.

She came over and opened the door with an expression on her face that looked like a mixture of anger and sadness. "No! Of course I'm not fine! How could I be fine when PINOF 10 hasn't been posted?" She exclaimed.

"When what hasn't been posted?" I asked, very confused.

"PINOF? Phil is not on fire? Dan and Phil?" She was getting a bit annoyed.
"Never heard of them," I confessed.

"Ugh, it's these YouTubers. They make a Q&A video every year, and the tenth one is supposed to be up already, but it's not." She explained.

I must've looked confused still because she grabbed my arm and pulled me into her room. She took me to the couch, where I sat down. She then went to get her laptop from her bed and brought it over.

The rest of the night consisted of us watching PINOF 1-9 and a bunch of other hilarious videos made by the two guys called Dan and Phil.

————————————————————

Words: 209

Okay, I know Dan and Phil already tweeted about it, but still WHY DID I HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG FOR ANY NEWS ON PINOF 10?

Also, I think I'll make a second part for this.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed, and sorry it's so short.

Okay update: it is now Friday, December 7th, 2018 aND PINOF 10 HAS BEEN POSTED AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Question: can I legally marry a video or..?